Font size
Chiều cao dòng

<???'s POV>

"Hey. Vivi."

"Yes, meow?"

"I found her."

"Good, meow. Tell us her location nyaow...."

<Enigma's POV>

"Ta-daaaaa! Welcome to the base!" Kira cheered happily as we approached a worn down temple, with shoji style paper screen walls. It was very overgrown, but it looked pretty cool. "Cmon, this way." She opened the door and we entered a hallway. She slid another door open that was across from the entrance, and we entered a rather large courtyard. "Welcome back, Kira." A Tsareena girl walked over to us. "Heya Tsu!" Kira smiled. "Who's this?" She asked, as I bowed and told her my name. "Enigma, huh?--", "OI! What about me?!" Zorro appeared, clearly ticked off. "What the...?!" Tsu gave me a confused look. "That's Zorro. She's my 'spirit'." I said, as she waved. I turned to Zorro and mouthed the words 'Behave'. She nodded, and gained that casual grin of hers. "I found her lying on the shore unconscious." Kira said, as I nodded. "I'll let Zekrom know. In the meantime, make yourself at home." Tsu smiled, walking away. "Z-Zekrom?!" I exclaimed. "Yep! He's our leader. He's super cool, too!" She laughed. We walked into the building, and arrived in a kitchen/Dining area. "Hey Maya!" Kira waved as I followed. "Yo!-- Wait, who's she?" A Mawile woman walked up to me. She got up close, as she stared into my eyes. "Uh... Hi?" I responded, as she took a step back. "She has good intentions. I'll let her stay." Maya smirked. "That's not something that you decide, Maya. Just an FYI." The Gallade from earlier walked into the room. "Shut it, brainless." She replied, rolling her eyes as she leaned against a wall. "You're... the Gallade from before, right?" I asked, as he looked over at me, raising an eyebrow. He looked away from me a few seconds later, before exiting the room. "...?" I tilted my head to the side, puzzled as to why he was avoiding me. "He's my big brother, Valor. Well, all I'm gonna say is that he's ignoring and avoiding you for a good reason..." She laughed nervously. "He used to be the complete opposite of who he is now. He used to be all smiles, but... He's become an edgy loner who doesn't like to get too close with his friends..." Maya huffed. 'Hey, Zorro. Did you see anything?' I thought, asking my spirit. It was almost like we were using telepathy.

Yeah, there's something on his mind that's troubling him... I dunno if it's just me, but I could've sworn I saw sorrow somewhere mixed with his aura.

"Hm..." I said, thinking. "Something wrong?" Kira asked. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing!" I smiled.

If he keeps his distance from you, then I suggest that you do the same. Don't ask him about it, it'll only make it worse, it seems...

'I'm intrigued. That's all, Zorro.' I thought. All of a sudden Tsu ran over to us. "Zekrom's in the courtyard. He wants to meet you, Enigma." She said, as I nodded. When me and Tsu entered the yard, Maya, Kira, Valor, and a Lurantis we're all standing before a taller man dressed in blak... Zekrom. "So... That's her?" He asked, as we walked up to him. I nodded. "This is Enigma. According to Kira, she was unconscious on the shore of Coral ocean, which lies directly east from here. She is accompanied by the spirit of the infamous Princess Enigma, who now goes by Zorro." Tsu informed him. "She has good intentions." Maya winked. "..." I stayed silent, a bit nervous due to everyone glancing in my direction. "Ahem!" Zorro appeared next to me. "I would be the real Princess Enigma, but I've left my name to her, and I'm now Zorro." She winked. "She told me that she wants to rid of her past Sins, and do good in the world." I continued. "And she's the one who will carry out that task for me." Zorro stated. "Hm..." Zekrom looked like he was thinking about a difficult choice... "Very well. Consider her and Zorro one of us now." Zekrom smiled.

That's amazing! We've joined our side, but I keep getting a bad feeling that somethings gonna happen soon... Very soon...

'You needn't worry about it, Zorro.' I thought.

You sure, Enigma?

'Yes, I'm sure.' I thought, as Kira walked over to me, and grabbed my hand. "Wanna see your new room?" Kira grinned.

WE GET A ROOM?! AW YEEAH!

'Calm down.' I mentally laughed. "This way." She smiled, pulling me to my room. "TA-DA!" She said, as I opened the door. "Wow..." I said, looking around. The room was huge! It had a bed, a desk, and a big closet. "Well, since I already gave you a tour of this place, you should know your way around. Make yourself at home!" Kira waved, as she left the room. "..." Silence. "WHEE!" Zorro appeared and flew over to the bed, jumping on it. She was just floating up and down. "The illusion of you ruining my bed hasn't worked." I said, as my wrinkled ruined bed turned back to normal. "Aw, have some fun every once in a while." She laughed. "I'd like to take a small rest." I yawned. "Well, it is late, so that's a good idea." Zorro said. I lay down in my new bed, and fall asleep almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

This chapter was a solid 900 words long, so I hope you enjoyed it XD

Then again, this is only chapter 2 out of who knows how many!

So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you all in the next one!

Bye bye!~ (=゚ω゚)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro