3 - "Shadow."

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

<The Next Day...>
<Tsu's POV:>

"..." I walked out of my room after I had gotten out of bed. I had already taken a shower and gotten dressed. "Hm.... Noone's up yet..." I said, sighing shortly after. "I guess I could take a walk..." I said, walking towards the entrance of our base, and leaving.

*Rustle Rustle!*

"Hm?" I looked around the forest path, searching for the source of this noise. A sparkle from one of the bushes caught my eye. "Show yourself!" I demanded, as my vines latched onto something, pulling them out of the bushes. It was a Banette who had been holding a knife. He was probably planning to kill me. "Who're you?" I asked, hands on my hips. "..." He raised an eyebrow, as if questioning me. "W-What?!" I responded. "Who are you?" He asked me. I groaned, as I facepalmed. "Tell me who you are first." I grumbled. "I can't answer that question, sorry." He said, a monotone expression on his face. We stared at each other. "Why are you here?" I asked, as the vines tightened their grip on the Banette. "I was ordered to look for someone and kill them." He said, fading away. "What the...?!" I said, wondering where he went, until I saw a shiny metal object being held to my neck. "Those vines were a cheap way of trapping an enemy. Assassins like me are well informed as to how to escape them." He said, as I growled. I grabbed his wrist, spun out of his grip, and flung him over my head, as he slammed into the ground. "That's a cheap way of trapping your target, if you ask me." I huffed. "...look. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I have, so just tell me your name and I'll keep this little brawl a secret, okay?" I frowned, tapping my foot. "Shadow, now tell me who you are." He mumbled, standing up. "Tsu." I smiled slightly.

He looks so familiar . . .

"I should get going. Don't want the others to worry..." I said, waving as I walked away.

Timeskip~
Enigma's POV>

"Tell your ghost to knock it off." Valor growled, as he argued with Zorro. He was sitting in a tree, while I was sitting on the ground, leaning against the trunk. "Enigma, please stop." I spoke, as she sighed with a nod. "Say... If Enigma is her name, then what was your name before?" He asked. "Didn't have one." I mumbled, eating a berry that I had picked off of a berry bush. "Wait, so she just named you Enigma?" He asked, as I shrugged. "Why would you want to know? Hmm...?" Zorro teased. "He said, Knock it off." I snapped, causing Zorro to pout. "...?" The three of us saw Tsu walk by. Her face was bright red as she stormed off. "...I wonder what happened?" Zorro said, raising an eyebrow. "She isn't like this, usually." Valor yawned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Super Sorry that I haven't updated lately!

I've been really busy trying to make more books XDD

And my dad bought me Project Diva X

So yeah, I've been addicted to that.

Hahahah

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro