15!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Fifteen 

3rd person pov 

when they got back to the apartment that night, anna stood in the kitchen with chad and he looked at her with a smile as she looked at him. 

"I think you should get out to the city. you know, considering what happened to you last time" anna  told him 

"that's very thoughtful of you  but I don't think I'm going anywhere" he told her and she smiled at him as he smiled back 

"god can you two just kiss each other already this is sickening" mindy said and anna laughed as chad looked at her 

"oh mindy gross come on" he told her and she smiled at them and she set up the table. she eyed anna and then looked at chad to see that he was now staring at her when she wasn't looking at him at all 

"here you go" they heard sam say to anika and then mindy called her to her

"sam? we do not have to stay here" mindy told her

"well, too bad. i insist. safety in numbers" sam told her and anna sighed. 

"this will be so fun. A little slumber party with the fabulous five?" he said and anna turned to him

"the fabulous five?" she asked

"did you just give us a nickname?" tara questioned

" I sure did. We've been through a lot together and it's a pretty cool nickname." he said

"that's debatable" sam said

"that's extremely debatable" tara agreed

"you can't just give yourself a nickname Dingus" mindy told him

"of course I can then cause I just did. Fabulous five, up top!" he said and he held his hand up but mindy shot it and he turned to tara

"down low"

"get that away from me" she stated

" please, for the love of god" chad asked sam and then he looked at anna

"anna, my lovely beautiful kind--" he said and tara cut him off

"are you flirting with my girlfriend?" tara asked as a joke and anna laughed as tara did the same and they stared at chad as  he stuttered making them all laugh

"I would like a little more respect and support from my fellow members of the fabulous five" he said and then they heard anika

"guys what the hell?" anika said and they walked into the living room as they watched the news and anna held chads hand as they watched the news and sam grabbed the remote as she turned it off. she walked back into the kitchen and tara walked in. the others stood in the living room before they decided to walk in

"I know you're not a fan of the way I've been handling things and that I've been giving you a really hard time. But I can say that none of us can relate to what you experiencing. And I'm really ,really sorry that you have to do that alone" tara said

"it's not your fault and I know I shouldn't care what people think. It just sucks being this hated." she said and chad spoke up

"hey. hey. Just a reminder., not a single person in this room hates you. OK? We have all been through some really fucked up stuff, and we are coping with it differently. but, I mean, we moved here together, for one specific reason. We are a team" chad told them and anna looked at mindy with a smile

"we are the fabulous fucking five" anna stated

"thank you very much" chad said to her

"god I hated that" she said and tara looked at her

"you said it" she spoke and anna nodded.

"its the fabulous five" he said

"say it" mindy said

"no, I'm not saying it I mean yes we are a team but" tara exclaimed

"it's got a nice ring to it." chad said and sam spoke up

"I've been sleeping with cute boy from across the hall" she exclaimed and anna looked at chad and then mindy with her jaw dropped and smile on her face 

"I fucking knew it!" tara said

"boom!" mindy said

"you called it t" anna said

"good" chad told her

"I knew it from the day you had that hickey" mindy said and they all laughed together. it was good to see sam so happy.

"I feel like we should high-five or something" tara said

"the fabulous five, high five" chad said

"you are not letting that go" anna exclaimed and he shook his head with a laugh.

"don't call it that, but we'll do the high five" tara exclaimed and they intertwined their hands together. then her phone rang and tara tok it

"hey so what are your intentions?" tara said jokingly and they all laughed before they heard quinn and her boyfriend moaning in the room. anna looked at chad as he looked at her and they both laughed 

"getting it too okay" mindy said and they all heard their phones go off. they grabbed them and that's when they saw a picture of quinn being attacked and they ran to the living room as they looked at the door and then at each other 

"run" mindy said and the door was kicked open as quinns dead body flew at them and they all screamed. it landed on anna and she let out a scream as she rolled out from under the body. she felt someone grabbing her hand and she let them as they dragged her out of the apartment hoping that the others were following them but they got down the stairs and realized they weren't so they ran back up to the door but it was closed and locked 

"fuck, fuck, fuck, what do we do?" tara asked and anna looked at chad as they looked at each other and then they realized 

they didn't know what to do until the next morning. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

god i love them 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro