6!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Six 

3rd person pov

the cops had been called and so had everyone else, the sun was rising and anna saw gale running forward but sam and richie stopped her. anna didn't blame them, it was dewey. he was gone and gale was going to fix everything. anna watched her before they all left. sam stayed back with gale and anna wanted to stay but she just couldn't. 

so she went on a walk, she shouldn't have and she knew that she shouldn't be out but she lost wes, she lost her best friend and she hated it. she knew that it would happen but she didn't think it would be so soon and she didn't think she could handle it. she went home and looked under her vanity, the boxes of hair dye were littered everywhere, she decided that she needed a change. 

"whatcha doing?" her mom asked as she opened the door and looked at her daughter who had the red hair dye splayed out on the counter 

" i need a change" she stated not looking at the women and beth sighed softly. 

"do you want to talk about it?" beth asked and she shook her head before they both heard a knock on the door and turned to see paul. beth and paul wanted to be there for their daughter and if this is how they would be there for her, this is what they would do.

"what are we talking about?" paul asked and she shook her head 

"nothing dad" anna said as she shook the bottle of hair dye and beth made eye contact with paul. 

"anna bug" beth said and anna sighed 

"fine, I'm not okay. i can't do this anymore, my best friend is dead and I'm being hunted like a god damn deer. every night I go to bed thinking I'm gonna die and every morning I wake up fearing for my life. I'm sick of it all and there's nothing I can do. even if I tried to kill him, it wouldn't work because they always come back and there's always someone else working with them" she stated and beth wrapped her arms around the girl as she held her close and they let the girl cry. 

"why didn't you tell us?" paul asked and she shook her head 

"its scary, I don't want to think about it, if I think about it, it becomes true and this is real and my life. i don't want it to be my life and I need to change something to proof that I'm alive and here" she exclaimed and beth nodded 

"Hence the hair dye" beth spoke and she nodded 

"Hence the hair dye" anna repeated after her mother. 

"so red? i thought you wanted to go brunette" paul spoke changing the subject for his daughter and she couldn't be more grateful for the man in front of her. 

" I did but I thought that maybe wanting to do something else isn't such a bad idea" she said and they both nodded. 

"can I do it with you?" beth asked 

"you'd do that?" anna asked her mother and beth nodded with a smile as she hugged the girl again 

"I want to be there for you and if this is something you want to do, I want to do it with you" she confirmed and anna smiled as she pulled out the other box of red hairdye and mixed it. paul watched the two women in front of him as they dyed their hair and let it sit for the hour that it needed to. 

once it was done, they washed it out and looked at each other with smiles on their face. he smiled at the sight of them too and he couldn't help but want to be around the two women for the rest of their lives.

"thanks for doing this with me mom" anna stated and beth smiled at her daughter as she rubbed her shoulders and shook her head. 

"anytime, I want to be there for you annabug" she spoke and the group of them hugged before annas phone rang and she looked to see that it was mindy calling. beth and paul made eye contact as they walked out and let the girl talk to her friends alone. 

"hey mindy whats up?" she asked and Mindy sighed into the phone making anna close the door and lean against the wall. 

"there's this stupid party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go, the others are going to be there but I don't want to be alone with amber, chad and liv for the whole night" she stated and anna thought about it for a second.

she knows that she shouldn't go to the party, that she should avoid it and ignore the feeling of approaching death but she had to be there for her friends. she had to be there for chad and Mindy, she had be there for wes and she knew that he would be there in spirit. 

this was a bad idea at the least and she knew that going could ruin everything but she had to be there for mindy and that's what she would do. 

"yeah, yeah, I'll be there" she spoke and she seethed under her breathe so mindy wouldn't hear it. she didn't want the girl to think that she didn't want to go but the truth was she didn't. she didn't want to go to another party and celebrate life when hers is being threatened. she didn't want to go a party and see chad and liv together. she didn't want to be there without wes or tara but she had to. this was her only option and it was her only option she had to do it. for better or for worse. 

she only feared what was going to happen at the party and she had every right to.

-ABBYS NOTES-

beth fan club fr 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro