7!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Seven 

holy shit look at your hair

3rd person pov

anna knew that this was a bad idea, she shouldn't be here. not right now, she should be home watching horror movies and trying to navigate her life without wes. she should be trying to understand why the world would take him away from her and yet here she was at this stupid party. 

"you dyed your hair" she heard and she turned her head to see mindy as she grabbed the girls red hair and stared at it 

"yeah I needed a change" she exclaimed 

"yeah? How are you doing with that Anna? I know you two were best friends I just" mindy said and anna shrugged her shoulders 

"honestly, I don't know I. I never thought I would be in a position to lose my best friend in such a way. I am horrified, and I don't know how to tell anyone that because they're all gonna stare at me like I'm crazy. But I got attacked and Tara got attacked and then Wes died and his mom did too. I keep wondering about why this is happening to us and that sounds horrible. Why is it happening to us? Is it because we live in Woodsboro? Is it because we're group of teenagers no idea what they're doing in life. I needed change. I needed something" anna ranted and Mindy sighed 

"why haven't you told anyone about feeling like this?" mindy asked 

"because for some reason we're all acting like it's not happening. I mean look around Mindy we're having a party, we're not mourning his life, we're not having a funeral or burying his body. We're drinking and having a party. We're acting like it didn't happen so I'm not gonna say anything because what's the point when we all wanna pretend it didn't" anna stated and Mindy looked at her sadly 

"have you told chad about feeling like this?" she exclaimed 

"of course not, why would I? he's constantly with liv which I cant blame him they are together and he doesn't need to hear about me and my sob story" anna stated and Mindy scoffed 

"because he cares about you more then anyone anna and you know that" mindy said and she walked away with anna following after her. they walked into the kitchen and that's where they saw chad. 

"to wes! that beautiful son of a bitch" he said and he drank the shot before he turned and looked at anna. 

"shots really? this is supposed to be a memorial" amber told chad taking his attention off of anna 

"well this is how I mourn, and distract myself from the looming spector of death" chad told her 

"holy shit look at your hair" he exclaimed to anna, and  Anna shook her head before she looked back at Mindy

"hey we're low on beer " mindy told the girl 

"there's more in the basement ill go get some" amber said and she walked off, mindy followed after her and chad turned to anna 

"so when did you do this?" he asked her 

"this morning, I was needing a change" she stated and he ran his hand over her hair. she sighed as she felt his hand but she didn't do anything about it until they heard someone clear their throat and anna turned to see liv. 

"hey you two, chad can we talk?" she asked and chad nodded as they walked away together. anna watched them walk to the couch and begin to make out. she sighed before she looked around 

"this is stupid" she said to herself and she shook her head as she saw mindy and liv walk back upstairs with the beer. they watched the girl get up and leave. 

"what was that about?" mindy asked anna and she shrugged. they walked to the couch and sat down together as they turned on stab 1 and they began to watch it 

"don't do it, don't go outside after her" mindy told chad as he got up from the couch 

"well shes not texting me back" chad retorted 

"because shes probably dead" mindy stated and anna smacked her arm 

"mindy come on" anna exclaimed 

"yeah, jesus mondy. that's my girlfriend and I love her" he said and anna felt her heart stop. she could feel the air closing in and she hated it. she knew that he loves her, he's right. shes his girlfriend and he's allowed to love her but she didn't like this feeling. she hated it actually. 

"she was your girlfriend" mindy told him 

"you're just sit here and watch a movie about our uncle getting stabbed?" chad asked her 

"it calms me down, I'm also gonna smoke some weed and possibly hookup with francis" mindy said 

"have fun, anna?" he told her and she turned her head to him 

"hmm" she hummed 

"be safe alright, we need you" he said and she stared at him. mindy smirked softly before she sighed and looked at chad 

"oh my god, at least take some sort of weapon" she called and he walked out. anna watched him but she decided that maybe she should go home and not deal with this. maybe she should leave and have the time she needed to herself. 

"mindy, I'm gonna head out. be safe though please" she said and Mindy smiled at her as she watched anna get up and walk out too. anna put her headphones in as she felt the air around her and she wrapped her arms around herself. 

she felt calm for once as she began to walk. she got farther and farther away from the house when out of nowhere, she was grabbed and pulled back to the house. she wrangled around but nothing worked. she felt her side get stabbed and she screamed out. 

the blood was beginning to rush out of her like a stream and this was it. this was the moment, this is where she knew she would end up. dead on the floor , wishing for someone to be there for her last breath. the red in her hair matched her blood and that's what she wanted. 

"anna?" she heard and then she felt it 

"anna! no , no, no, I told you to be safe. you're supposed to stay safe" chad told her and she felt her breath get taken. this was it , this was the end. 

this wasn't supposed to happen, it wasn't supposed to be her. what was he gonna do? what was chad gonna do with anna? 

-ABBYS NOTES-

I'm gonna try to spam this soooo

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro