Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Things don't always last. There's always an end to everything.

To start it off with a newborn. And they first take there breath a flower bud blooms it's first time. The Calipiter comes out of there cocoon and spreads out there wings.

That first breath of air. That first look at life. It slowly goes away.

For the moment your born there's a limit to your life. The hour glass starts and won't tip back up.

The beauty in life is the ending of death. It says you lived up your story. You made your mark. It's time to move on and maybe returns as someone new.

I've heard reincarnation is a thing. That we all had past lives. We all have a purpose. And the people we meet in life happens for a reason. They might have been there in your past life.

I may not be in a good environment now. I may not be safe right now. But.. I do know that if I do ever die. I died knowing I lived a life. I got to see things that I never knew I could see.

I meet some people I'd never knew I'd see. Maybe I was captured. Maybe I'm stuck. Maybe I might die. But she was never bad. She never had hurt me. And with little static of memory I can barely produce. We were wonderful friends.

I'm not sad I meet her. I don't regret it. Even tho I might say I do. I'm happy it was her. My life up to this point was exciting.

In those walls I've seen things normal people won't see. I've seen a person who is alive and yet they are dead. A person who lives in the land of the living but is seen by few. A person who probably had done wrong and is punished to live long. A person who craves attention and a friend.

Not all are bad.

Not all are good

But before everything fades all black there's a name I remember calling.

Eizo

The only friend I had who didn't leave me. The person who changed my life. Thank you...

She looks down to see Vivian not breathing anymore. He won't move. His skin slowly losing his color. She shakes him frantically. Thinking that it might help him live. What did she do wrong? She gave him sun. Why won't he live? Why ? Why is this happening?

She begins to shake him more and sobs her eyes out. The other shadow people don't care. They mind there own business and tend to There own people. The people to scared to even look her way. Afraid that might become there faite.

She hugs him tightly crying

Crying is all she can do

Cry her life out

Crying because her worst fear happened

She lost him again...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro