Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The voices. They don't seem to make sense to anyone in the building. But at the same time it does.

The only people who can hear the voices are the ones who work for there bosses.

They all have a special connection to a voice. A body less voice that they can only hear.

It's sort of like a guid.

A part missing.

It doesn't make any sense to be honest.

How does one simple come into two?

It would be simple to say that the one person who hears the voice is crazy. But that can't be it for more than 200 people in this exact building can hear them.

Why does it matter to figure it out. It's there to protect. Accept what little hope you have.

Vivian won't open his eyes no more. I see no shapes no more. Just black and cool air.

Might be the ac on blast.

His boss tends to do that when she's all panicked. She sweats bullets and blasts the ac on.

Sort of refreshing if I do say so myself.

I've been talking to myself much more lately. And it makes me think.

How long do we have to last. For sure it's not long. I sometimes forget Vivians name at times. Not a good sine.

But I do think it will be good. We will be able to be free again. I hope our release is soon.

The boss lady shakes in panic. Sleep is nothing to her anymore. She can't test for a second knowing Vivian could die any second. Sometimes he won't even breath.

She had to give him an oxygen tank and she's scared even that won't work.

So rushed resorted to the thing she hated the most. And that is to go outside.

People tend to need the sun. I think without it it can make one weak. That And also the overuse of drugs.

She drags Vivian outside of the door. And put they went there was a huge hallway. With all identical doors and numbers. Next to the hallway there was a elevator that goes up and down. She pressed the button repetitively, shaking uncontrollably.

There was one other boss at the elevator with a bother unconscious worker. She looks at then with shock to see that the boss isn't scared but is emotionless.

"How are you so calm in this situation???"

He then looks at her slowly "they tried to leave me again.. I couldn't handle it. So I broke there legs. They need the sun."

How? How could someone or anyone do that? She would never what to hurt Vivian. Not once in her life. She pushed Vivian closer to her in fear that man might hurt him.

The other boss gives her a cold look" I won't need to take yours. Mine is good enough. Yours also doesn't look like it won't live long. I have no use on anything that's already half gone like me. Useless."

That ticked her off. How could he say that about her Vivian. He is the most precious thing in this horrible world. That boss thing doesn't deserve anyone. That thing doesn't deserve to be hear. He should be gone. That person could had been in much better hands. They look in pain. They look like they want to die.

She treated Vivian with her outmost respect. She'd never be as cruel as that thing.

Thankfully after a long Waite the elevator reached the bottom floor. Hopefully she won't ever have to encounter that horrible thing ever again.

She walks up to a small dome like park next to the talk building. All is seen is the luscious green forest surrounding the building and the small green house dome.

She opens the door to see a couple of bossss with tired workers. And some of them in Vivians state. Some of them tied near there boss. Others just staring outside of the dome with sadness.

With a much depressing mood she sets Vivian down in the grass and she used her lap as a pillow for him. She watched him lovingly.

"I won't ever hurt you Vivian." She says as she pets his hair. "I'll treat you so much more better. I'll give you heart food and we can go outside more. I think this will make you happy and feel better. And if you behave maybe we can leave this building." She whispered the last one to his ear.  She dint want anyone else to get the same idea as her.

She wasn't even allowed to do that. She'll get in trouble and they might take away Vivian. Who knows. It was just a known rule to all of the bosses to not leave this building or forest that protects it.

It was the only rule. And in return they will get company, a place to stay, and health care for there worker. I'm everything is set out.

Food isn't really necessary. Since she isn't really alive. Neither is she dead.

All of these bosses are people that are alone. But can't be seen by normal people. They can't give each other company because they can see through each other's obsessions and problems. It's to much of a ruckus to overpower any of there own.

Also they want to feel human again. Do human interactions helps make that void go away.

Some of them are overly greedy. This building is a shadow persons heaven.

Some might stumble upon with while wondering around. Looking for any sort of company.

She doesn't know how she became like this. Her true form is what Vivian sees.

But at the beginning when one first sees any shadow person. It just looks like a silhouette with glowing eyes as they see faded and smoke comes out.

Then they slowly turn into what they used to look like. What they should look like.

It's been said all of them are sinners and are forever tormented to be  alone and obsessive.

She doesn't know what she did that was so horrible. But she's happy she met Vivian at lest.

She'll continue to live even when Vivian dies. So he won't always be there with her. She will be alone when he's gone.

This building was made by desperate shadow people.  This place shouldn't have been made. All of them will suffer with more punishments. But they all Acknowledge  the consequences. What is there to lose anyway?

Other than the one thing you've bonded with...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro