Chiều cao dòng

Dedicated to Cutie_Girl2 for being an awesome and beautiful person. <3

<[email protected]>

To: Sasuke Uchiha
<[email protected]

Subject: Lunch incident [DRAFT]

------------------------------------------

Dear Sasuke,

I was simply standing in the cafeteria line, waiting to get food. Then somehow you ended up standing directly behind me.

I don't know what it is about you, but your lingering presence made me feel suffocated. I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

Luckily, it only took a few moments until I was at the front of the line. I absentmindedly ordered spaghetti and meatballs. The entire time, I focused on our close body proximity.

I said a quick 'Thank you' before picking up my tray and turning around.

Out of the blue, I felt myself bump into a built figure. Fast forward a bit, I found myself on the floor, my tray empty and knocked over, now placed beside me, and my face, clothes, and hair stained with spaghetti and meatballs.

Everybody in the cafeteria became silent. I felt their heads turn around to look at me. Then I heard them laughing.

Each and every person was laughing at me, clumsy Sakura. The only people who weren't laughing were the gang and surprisingly, Ino--I know because I looked around. I was so embarrassed.

Then I looked up and saw you, the person I bumped into. You didn't even get the slightest bit dirty. Your face was impassive and you just blankly stared at me. You didn't even bother to help me up.

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes as everybody continued to laugh. I quickly jumped to my feet and rushed outside of the cafeteria. Everything was nothing but a blur of tears.

After, I hid underneath the stairs. Alone all through lunch and class. Then, I went home.

Sasuke, why didn't you help me up? Are you that cruel?

Love,
Sakura Haruno.

•EMAILS•

Sasuke you big meanie.

Xoxo,
Jay-spell

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro