5. Truth or Dare

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

DESMA woke up in her bed with the worst headache ever. She didn't even know how she got home last night but she was home. She guessed it was Chiara who took her home, so she stopped worrying about that and got up to get headache pills then took a hot shower. The feeling of the hot water felt amazing as it hit her bare skin. when she got out, she put on her school uniform and ate breakfast and left for school.

As the Vega girl got out her can and was about to walk over to Chiara, she saw Brando walking over to her smirking. Desma couldn't hear what they were saying but the next thing she Know's Brando grabbed Chiara by her shirt before letting go and walking away.

"What the hell was that about?" Desma huffs as she walked over to Chiara.

"Nothing, it's okay, you don't have to worry" Chiara says sending Desma a reassuring smile. Desma nodded and they both started walking to the school when people were laughing and taking pictures of something on the school and once, they saw Brando they started laughing at him and taking pictures at him which confused Desma and Brando.

It then became clear when the students moved and there it was 'Brando is gay' written in black spray paint. Even though Desma, was still slightly mad at him she felt sympathy for the boy. When she saw his reaction to the words she felt even more bad.

When Desma walked into the school that's all people were talking about and making fun him of him as he ran by.

"bra, I always said you were a fag but this time it wasn't me" A boy laughs

"can you shut the fuck up, he's not gay" Desma shouts back as Chiara was laughing to herself so Desma wouldn't see.

Brando sent a message to Fabio telling him to meet him the bathroom, as soon as Fabio walked into the bathroom Brando grabbed him by the collar on his shirt and pinned him up against the wall "did you do it? the graffiti, asshole! don't act dumb"

"I would never do such shitty thing" Fabio states with no emotion in his voice but Brando knew it was him because of what he did to Fabio.

"hey bra" Niccolò says walking into the bathroom "a teacher want's to talk to you" and with that Brando let go of Fabio and walked out the bathroom.

Brando knew that it was karma and he deserved that but he didn't like it one bit everywhere he went there was kids laughing and talking about him. As he turned the corner he heard two girls talking about him in the girls bathroom since they were very loud "Brando is such a fag" .

Brando couldn't do anything since they were in the bathroom and the whole school was talking about him. Brando just was about to keep walking until he heard Desma's voice which made him top and lean on the wall by the bathroom door "Is it fun to talk about someone's sexuality using slurs? no I didn't think so, you both better leave Brando's name out your fucking mouths because he's not fucking gay, so If I hear you both say his name I swear to god I will make your life a living hell" Brando smiled as he heard her defend him.

Desma was tired of hearing people talk shit about him so when she heard girl's talk about him she'll defend him. Once she was done threating those two girls she opened the bathroom door and walked around the corner not seeing Brando smiling as he watched her walk away.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Later that day when he got home, he wanted to ask Desma to be his girlfriend. One because he loves her Second, he want's people to know he's not gay. But he thought she was still mad at him and say no so he didn't instead he called Chiara, to meet up with him. He knew this was a bad thing to do but he still did it anyway.

Chiara got out her car and slammed the door and walked over to Brando who got off his car and got closer to Chiara "do you like playing truth or dare?"

"tell me what you want?" Chiara rolls her eyes wanting to get this over with

"truth then. that shot of you from behind is amazing. and when you turn and look into the camera... I can just imagine the gifs" Brando smirks

"you don't get it, that video is going nowhere. you're going to delete it, end of story" Chiara says with a serious tone trying to intimidate Brando which didn't work.

"yes, your right. ill delete it. but you have to do something for me. So... truth or dare?"

Brando had black mailed Chiara into fake dating him so people will know he's not gay. Chiara wanted to die, she knew once Desma found out she would stop being friends with her and never talk to her again. but it was either that or her sex tape getting leaked.

Brando felt even more bad for Desma once he saw her Instagram post.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

@DesmaVega

Liked by:@Chiaraaltieri@Camillagovender @LudoVica @Brandosantis and 563 others

@DesmaVega: Can yall stop calling Brando gay, he's not gay. leave mh's name out of your mouth.

@Chiaraaltier: Can I tell you sum important?
@DesmaVega: can you tell me later tonight I'm busy @Chiaraaltier: yeah okay

@Camillagovender: What I'm saying it's getting on my nerves

@Ludovica: I would agree that he's gay but I know things that people don't
@DesmaVega: Should I tell people?
@Ludovica: Yeah, do it tomorrow at school
@DesmaVega: ok, ml

@BrandoSantis: Thank you for defending me @DesmaVega: I will always defend you. Unless you deserve it

@NiccoloGovender: mh? what's going on @DesmaVega: I'm fucking your dad @NiccoloGovender: haha so funny

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro