↱10↲

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Ten: Lisanna&New Kid

Lucy sighed, "I was nice, kept composure, but had to lie for Natsu."

"You did what for Natsu?!" Lisanna asked surprised.

"His mom was asking me questions about how Natsu acted at school, and so I did Natsu a favor due to the amount of begging he had done. However, with this Lissy, Dragneel owes me a favor." Lucy grinned happily, a skip in her step as she made her way to her first class.

It was the second week of school by now, everyone was starting to settle down, knowing they had one more year to go until college. The girls had just had a nice morning including their favorite breakfast.

Lucy was in a good enough mood to say the least. The things that have happened in the past few weeks had her on edge. Her parents were fighting, Virgo was beaten to a pulp by Lucy's mom, and don't forget all those planned breakfasts with the Dragneel's.

Lucy was bursting with anger, but would she allow it to show? Absolutely! Not. Her parents would kill her, and if all the nice schools she was looking at heard of something reckless coming from her? Well, let's just saying she wouldn't have any college interested.

"Alright, we should probably start heading to our lockers," Levy suggested. making all the girls murmur quietly in agreement.

To say the girls noticed a change in Lucy's attitude would be a fact, but knowing her, they decided it was best not to push the issue and let her go to them when she was ready to discuss what was on her mind.

As the girls made their ways to their lockers, they noticed something....well different. Normally they would just keep walking and get acquainted later, but the difference? A new kid.

Lisanna blinked a least five times, pinching herself to make sure this wasn't a dream. Her eyes were so impressed, and let's just say, it'd take her more than a snap of Lucy's fingers to snap out of her haze.

"What has gotten into her?" Lucy sighed, annoyed.

"Love!~" Mira sang, dancing and whirling in circles.

"Oh god." Levy inwardly barfed, "Love? Eww, no thanks."

"Juvia thinks it's romantic! Unless she's in love with Gray-sama!~" Juvia swooned, looking in Gray's direction.

Lucy inwardly cringed, hearing her best friends squeal and fangirl over Lisanna's loving gaze at the new kid. 

Levy and Lucy stood next to each other, sighing. This was just ridiculous, who knew Lis could just fall for someone that new in a split of a second? To say it was overwhelming would be correct, but maybe this is who Lisanna is meant to be with?

As Lucy went into deeper thought, she shook her head, there was no use, not if you could just ask the person right in front of you, right? Ehh, wrong. Because said person in front of Lucy, was gone!

Lucy blinked, spinning a whole 360 degrees to find her best friend. "Uh, guys, where'd Lisanna go?"

Levy tapped Lucy's shoulder, pointing into the direction of where the new kid was. Lucy sighed, rolling her eyes inwardly, then turned...oh my god.

Her jaw dropped to the floor, Lisanna was making out with the new kid! And that's when Natsu decided to strike.

"Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies."

Lucy's head was about to explode, "Well at least flies are better than dealing with your stuck up ass all the time. What do you want Dragneel?"

"I want to know...why you're so ugly." Natsu remarked.

Lucy laughed, "Have you looked in the mirror, at least people can see I have a soul."

Natsu grinned, "Ah, soul eh? Well, at least I can get a girlfriend in under twenty-four hours."

Lucy glared, "Oh really? As if someone would want to go out with the guy who cheated on several girls. Not only that, but you're trash of a personality can be smelled from a mile away."

Natsu bit his lip, walking closer to Lucy, "At least I'm not the one who had her period two weeks ago."

Lucy stepped on his foot, earning a loud yelp from Natsu in return, "At least I'm old enough to end this here and now, I have no use for all this fighting, not when I saved your ass at my family breakfast."

Lucy whirled around, about to start toward class when she stopped, "Oh, and that favor you owe me Dragneel? You can repay me by staying away, because my life isn't about to be ruined by the likes of a pink headed idiot."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro