↱9↲

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Nine: Evil Dragneel&Sweet Lucy
Previously on ETND:

"If you're my mother than act like it! Until you start showing Virgo-san respect, I will not treat you fairly." Lucy pulled her arm away viciously. "Don't you ever lay a finger on me again. Don't lay a finger on anyone for that matter."

Lucy's eyes grew fierce, it had been the first time in a long one that such a fate had crossed her, and too that, she ran out of the kitchen, grabbing her belongings, her hand meeting the door knob, only to be greeted with the worst person imaginable to her.

Natsu Dragneel.

Lucy stood there, inwardly taking a deep breath. She then looked toward each Dragneel, greeting them accordingly "Good Morning Mr. Dragneel. Mrs. Dragneel. Natsu. Wendy. Zeref."

The older woman, and man, smiled graciously, "Thank you for having us over this morning Lucy."

"Anytime, please do make yourself at home." Lucy smiled sweetly, opening the door wide enough for the family to come in, closing the door afterward.

"You know Natsu from school, do you not?" Mrs. Dragneel asked nicely.

"Yes, Mrs. Dragneel, he's quite the-" She paused, noticing Natsu pleading behind his family, "Charmer, and it really amazes me how smart he is."

Behind his family, the middle Dragneel heaved a sigh, thankful to the Heartfilia Heir for once in his lifetime, but he knew Lucy was going to ask for payment later. Yuck.

"Virgo-san," Lucy called.

"Yes hime-sama?" Virgo asked, appearing in a quick second of being called.

"Would you lead the Dragneel's to the table, I will attend shortly." Lucy beamed.

"Anything for you hime-sama," Virgo nodded, leading the Dragneel's to the table for breakfast. All but one Dragneel stayed behind.

Lucy sat on her steps, her head resting in her arms. Why this morning? Why did have to be the morning of her breakfast with her friends.

"What's got you so upset?" Natsu asked, leaning against the front door.

Lucy grimaced, shaking her head, "None of your business, go have breakfast. I'll be there in a minute."

"Tch." Natsu's footsteps echoed out through the corridor, signaling his leave to the kitchen. Lucy stood up, inhaling a deep breath, looking toward her backpack on the floor. As quick as she looked at it, her frame turned toward the kitchen, ready for her oh so fun breakfast.

After a while, the two families exchanged hugs. Leaving Natsu and Lucy to only say goodbye.

"Lucy, where are your manners? Give Natsu a hug goodbye." Layla barked, yet Lucy didn't move an inch.

"We're going to see one another later mother, I will see you this afternoon," Lucy grabbed her bag, glaring daggers at her mother, leaving the Dragneel's inside her home. Lucy raced out the front door, immediately texting Lisanna about her run in with Natsu.

As Lucy walked to school, her mind raced with every thought imaginable, her mother or father never favored the Dragneel's, so none of this made any sense whatsoever. Lucy sighed, nothing made sense nowadays anyway.

Once she made it to school, Lisanna made her way to Lucy. "Hey Lu, I got your text, what happened at breakfast?"

Lucy sighed, "I was nice, kept composure, but had to lie for Natsu."

"You did what for Natsu?!" Lisanna asked surprised.

"His mom was asking me questions about how Natsu acted at school, and so I did Natsu a favor due to the amount of begging he had done. However, with this Lissy, Dragneel owes me a favor." Lucy grinned happily, a skip in her step as she made her way to her first class.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro