Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yah! I told you not to touch that" Jin yelled at Namjoon who was holding knife in his hand. "Hyung I was trying to help you" Namjoon pouted when the elder one scolded him. "Who scoops the noodles with a knife?" Jin exclaimed watching the younger one. "How did you survive till now?"

"I don't have time to cook. I eat packed food mostly" Namjoon mumbled watching the mess he made. "Just go and sit with others. I will be there in few minutes" he walked away helplessly at his words. "What did you do now?" Hoseok asked him when he saw his face. "I was trying to help him" they all laughed at him. "You shouldn't though" Taehyung said making him pout.

It's been three days they learned about the truth. They all decided to stay together until they sort this issue. Meera and Jimin completely moved to Y/n house while Hoseok travelling frequently between two houses. Since Namjoon and Jungkook are injured they decided to keep them here and let them rest.

Just within three days they bonded so much that it was shocking to believe they were strangers. May be the motive they had helped them or it could be the troubles they faced. "When did you come back?" Jimin asked Taehyung who was still in his uniform. "Half an hour back" he looked at Namjoon. "Yoongi is back and he found lot of evidence related to Jude Murder. He suspects Sixers are behind it"

"It could be true as Derek is the one who killed him" Namjoon hummed in agreement to Hoseok words. "I think we can pin these evidence against Derek if we can prove they are related" Y/n voiced out her opinion. "Keep an eye on him. Get updates of his investigation for us" Namjoon informed him. Namjoon took leave as he was seriously injured. He fractured his ribs and got huge bruise on his right eye.

Jungkook fractured his right leg and his right arm. His gunshot wound also reopened in the fight so his condition was worse than Namjoon. "What about the man I brought?" Jungkook reminded them about the guy he picked when he went to collect the fingerprints. "He passed out two days back and hasn't recovered yet" Hoseok cringed remembering his torture. "Y/n went too hard on him I guess" Y/n rolled her eyes at his words. "He is not a saint Hobi"

"Even he speak I don't think it would be enough evidence to get Derek though" they all Jimin is right. He has too much power that he can easily pin it on someone else and get away with it. "Who said we need to put him behind the bars?" Y/n grinned evilly. "We are going to put him six feet under the ground"

"Y/n -" they didn't want her to become the murderer. "Don't try to convince me. This is the least we could for people he killed and for all the suffering we all faced" she made her point clear to them that she is not going to let him get away easily. They all know she is right and this is the only way to finish Derek completely but they still hoped for other option except Namjoon.

Namjoon have been wanting to kill Derek to avenge his mother death too so he can understand Y/n feelings. "Let's not discuss about it now" Jin interrupt their conversation. "Focus on getting better as his father told us" Jungkook father asked them to prepare and get better while he visits Fiji. He got a call Taira that she got some information about Derek. He asked them to prepare while he is away. They want Derek to make first move before they can strike.

They have been preparing for it for the past two days though they are not in their best shape. With Jungkook and Namjoon being injured they have less chance of winning against Derek and Sixers. Jimin and Meera cleared it that Derek has complete control over Sixers and only few people can loyally help Jimin.

"Who's up for some good food?" Meera cheered sensing the tension in the room. "I made lot of meat since you both need to recover quickly" Jin told Namjoon and Jungkook placing food on their plates. They all ate together forgetting their problems for a while. "I need to visit my home" Hoseok informed them before leaving the house.

"I will stay back in office for station. I can snoop in to their systems and get more details" Taehyung also decided to leave to station. Namjoon and Jungkook retired to their rooms since it was late. Jin had to sort some more documents so Meera offered to clean up.

"Hey" Jimin greeted Y/n who was planning to practice in gym. "Let me help you" he helped her to get on boxing gloves and he wore them too. They both started practicing with sand bag. After an half an hour Jimin huffed stopping Y/n. "I am tired" she rolled her eyes before continuing her work. "Let's go out"

"You know it is not safe to go out now" he made a face to her. "Since when do you care about following rules?" she shrugged not answering him. "We are leaving" he dragged her out of the room towards the main door. He grabbed her jacket which was on the table on his way. He took her bike key from her jacket and they both drove away.

"Where are we going?" she yelled as he couldn't hear due to wind. "You will see" he drove to Taehyung house. Y/n got down and looked at the two story house in confusion. "Whose house is it?" he placed the helmet down and grinned at her. "Taehyung"

"Wouldn't he be mad?" Y/n is sure last time when Meera stayed here he got so mad. "I have my own room here. He won't mind besides he won't be coming home till tomorrow evening" they got in and Jimin quickly locked the door making sure switch off all the lights outside just for safety. "Let me show you our game room"

"This is awesome" Y/n was awed looking at the game room which was decorated with lights and dark theme. "Taehyung loves to play games a lot" she grabbed remote control switching on the game. "You know Jungkook and I play games a lot. He would love this place" Jimin grabbed the remote control too and they started playing games.

"That is my tenth win" Jimin sulked at Y/n. "I can't believe it you lost all ten times" Jimin wasn't that bad at games but he has to agree Y/n is pretty good at it. She easily defeated him in all games which made her amused. His ego hurt as he couldn't win single game too. "You are sore loser too"

"I am not"

"You are"

"No"

"Yes"

"That's it" Y/n eyes widened when he pulled her in his arms and started tickling her. "St- op" Y/n struggled to breath as he increased his tickling. "Say you are sorry" she scoffed making him angry. "Never" he tickled her again and she gave up after two minutes. They spent the rest of night goofing around each other ignoring the threat that was out there for them.

Author Note:

Hello readers... Here is the next chapter. Comment your thoughts and hope you enjoy reading.

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro