1. A letter and A Call

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{Note :- This is short story. It's a little dark. Readers discretion advised. This fic is rated mature.}

"Hey weirdo!"
A random student calls and Xian turns to look at him questioningly.

"Did you get fucked again?" The stranger with a flat nose but muscular body asks.

Xian smiles weakly. His almond shaped eyes hide the pain he goes through everynight. He continues walking to his locker. A few girls pass him by and they can't help but stare at his high cheekbones and bow shaped lips.
"If only he wasn't a fag." he hears them whisper before sighing.

He opens his locker and smell of rotting flesh hits him. The book he is holding close to his chest, falls to the floor.

Thud.

The book is followed by letters. No, not letters, they are notes. Purple and pink notes. It's normal. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Xian shakes his head and opens one of the two letters mixed with the notes that have one or the other synonyms of Gay, written on it.

It's a dead lizard. He closes the envelope. He takes out a see through plastic bag from his backpack and put the envelope inside it. He doesn't open the other envelope. He already knows what the other one contains. He puts the second envelope with the first one. Then he cleans the mess under his locker. His eyes fall on the notes.

Homo.

Faggot.

Freak.

Pansy.

He ignores the words on the notes and they too join the two envelopes in the plastic bag.

Xian goes home. His mother is absent... like always.
He looks at the time. The wall clock tells him that it's almost time.
A second later his phone buzzes.

"Hello."

"Hi Xian." The husky voice on the other end says.

"Who are you?"

"I can't tell you." The voice says. There is a hint of sadness in the voice.

"What do you want?"

"I want you, my love." The voice answers.

Xian cuts the call. 'Is calling me a faggot not enough. Is gifting me, dead rotting rodents not enough? ...Will anything ever be enough!?' Xian asks himself.
He hears the main door unlocked. He turns.
"Nooooooooooo!" He screams and runs behind HIM.

He takes out a few shirts from his wardrobe... "That's all of it." he tells to no one and stuffs it in his backpack.

No, Xiao Xian is not going on a vacation. Nor is he going to go to the bar where he works as a waiter from midnight to 3 am.

But he is going somewhere. His mind is made up. As soon as the door opens, he will leave.

Xian is the eldest of his siblings. He was adopted when he was a baby. His  younger sister always tried to take his side when ever trouble brewed, it was not enough... It was never enough.

It had increased in the last few months. In the last few months, the visits had increased. And nothing helped. Nothing was enough.
HE wanted more and HE took what HE wanted... HE took and took till nothing was left...HE took from Xian till Xian was nothing but an empty shell.

Xian had tried to stick around. He had really tried. He had wanted to protect Yanli, his precious sister. But as days had turned into months he had realized that he was never going to succeed....he was never going to be enough.

It had happened finally, the day he had been dreading the most. Xian had tried. Xian had tried to give more. But what can an empty shell offer. HE had wanted none of it. HE had not wanted an empty shell.
So HE had set his eyes on her, Xian's precious Yanli.

Yes, Xian had tried, he had begged and he had offered his shell once again.... But all he had gotten in return, was a hard kick on his chest.
His knees had given in and he had fallen to the floor. He had continued to try.. He had continued to offer.

"Please don't." Xian whispered holding on to the feet that were making their way towards what was most dear to him... His sister.. His Yanli.

For all his efforts, he had been kicked once more and dragged to his room and locked up.

A few seconds later, he had heard them... 'Screams'.

Then there was silence.

Xian had come to a decision.
And today was the day he was going to do it. He was an empty shell after all, a useless, used and discarded shell.

{Note :- The HE is another person that Xian is referring to.

It's a new thing I am trying. Stick with this short story to know more.

And Vote for it to support it.}

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro