10: keep Eli safe for me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Ten
keep Eli safe for me

3rd person pov

she didn't go back to the room with miguel , she couldn't. she wasn't allowed so she stayed back with hawk and they looked at each other as he grabbed her hand and she squeezed. she didn't know what to do, one part of her wanted to run back to Miguel and talk to him and the other part knew that she needed to stay there for hawk and make sure that whatever happened he had her by his side.

they also watched robby and demetri go against each other making demetri lose and he walked over with sad look of his face. he turned to blake and she nodded her head encouragingly and he smiled.

"you did good d" she told him and he smiled at her. now it was sam against another girl , sam turned to blake

"the girls final is set" daryl said and blake looked at sam before she looked at tory and she sighed. she knew where this was going and she didn't like it. they all stood with each other as daryl spoke

"cobra kai and miyagi do are neck and neck on the leader-board but there's a dark horse... or should i say dark bird that still has chance. will eagle fang karate stay alive in our dojo race? we're about to find out, Miguel Diaz has one minute to return to the mat!" he said and blake sighed

"ill go find him" she said and she ran off as hawk and the others watched her. she ran out back and there stood Miguel, he turned to her and sighed.

"you should be out there supporting eli. what are you doing back here?" he asked and she scoffed.

"looking for you, you dumbass. hows your back doing?" she asked and he shrugged

"not the best, i don't know if i want to go back out there" he told her and she nodded before she looked at the time and then they heard the last ten seconds of the countdown.

"you don't have to go back out there, you can stay back here and do what you need to do. this isn't forever Miguel, karate is a big part of you but your body is more important and if you feel like going out there might ruin everything and you might lose and hate yourself. just know that you tried, you did what you could and that may not be enough to you but I'm sure that its enough for me, sam, johnny, your mom and everyone else" she stated and he smiled

"how do you always know what to say?" he questioned and she laughed softly and then she shrugged.

"some sort of power of mine, I'm really happy that you know what you're doing. don't push yourself too much, i love you miguel" she exclaimed and he nodded as he leaned forward and he hugged her softly.

"i love you too blake. keep eli safe for me" he whispered and then he pulled away and turned. she stared at his back before she shook her head and walked back out to see hawk and robby going against each other.

"is he using cobra kai?" she asked demetri and he nodded with a smile on his face and she smiled back.

"yeah i think he is" demetri said and she looked back at him with a bright smile on her face, she was proud to know that he still knew himself but also who he changed into. the buzzer went off and blake looked at them in shock.

"unbelievable. these two amazing competitors have reached their three minute time limit in a one-one tie. which means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985, by sudden-death over time" he said and blake shared a look with sam

"holy shit" they both said and then eli walked over to them.

"any advice on the last point?" eli asked

"give him all you got" daniel said and blake smiled before eli got back on the mat and removed his gi.

"god damn it, I'm so in love with him" blake exclaimed as eli winked at her and then walked to the middle of the mat. she watched them and made eye contact with robby and shook her head. she didn't like where this was going or what she knew he was thinking. eli kicked him in the chest when he got down and blake cheered for him

"YES" she yelled out for him and he ran to her as he spun her around and smiled. he got handed the trophy and she laughed as they all cheered for him.

"hey sam, are you ready for this?" she asked and sam shrugged before she nodded.

"if i have you in my corner, i think ill be just fine" sam said and blake hugged the girl before she got on the mat and they introduced her. johnny walked over to her. blake leaned against eli as they watched them converse.

"go kick some cobra kai ass" he said and blake nodded.

"you got this sam" she called and sam walked away and to the middle as the fight began. eli wrapped his arms around blakes shoulders from behind as they watched closely. blake held her breathe as she watched sam get the first point but tory quickly came back and got two hits on her making it two-one.

"okay that was bull" blake called out after sam hit tory but the ref called it out of bounds. blake should've known what silver and kreese were going to do but she didn't think that they would go that far to win. she didn't think that they would do that to themselves but she stood corrected.

sam got another hit and blake cheered for her but this was the winning point and blake was fearful for the outcome.

"warning elbow to the face" the ref called out as sam cried.

"warning? that should be a point deduction" johnny stated and sam came over to them as they all stood there and talked. blake made eye contact with robby and narrowed her eyes, they still had their conversations even when they weren't close.

she shook her head but he nodded his and hawk noticed , he didn't seem to care as sam and tory got back on the mat. tory won the match and blake sighed as sam got up and walked over to them.

"and the winner of the grand championship all valley and still the baddest dojo in the valley, cobra kai" daryl said and silver took the mic out of his hand as he told them about the new franchises.

"ill wait for you outside of the locker rooms" blake said as she left them to think and she walked away as robby walked over to her and sighed.

"hey b" he said and she smiled

"hey, you did good out there" she told him and he smiled

"thanks, about earlier. I'm not mad that you left, i was hurt but i get it now. you didn't want to do this, aggression isn't your thing and i should've seen that from the beginning" he told her and she shrugged

"i didn't tell you that, there was no way you could've known. thanks for not being mad, we're okay?" she asked and he leaned forward and hugged the girl as she hugged him back and he nodded.

"yeah we're okay" he told her. he walked away from her and she turned to the locker rooms as she walked there and waited for eli.

this was what she had left and she was okay with it. she was happy with what she had left but what would happen when she found out about Miguel?

what would she do?

-ABBYS NOTES-

god how i love them, I'm going to miss blake and Miguel for little bit but they will be back and they will be better then ever i promise.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro