11: we stick together

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eleven

we stick together 

3rd person pov

blake was scared but she was mad , god she was so mad. she had so much anger in her towards silver and she had to control it. she had to keep it inside and she couldn't let it swallow her, not the way it did before. she was worried about Miguel but she had to stay in town, she had to stay with sam and hawk. she had to let them know that she was there for them and she always would be.

"everyone, gather round" daniel called out and they all stepped forward, blake stood between hawk and demetri as she held hawks hand and they looked at daniel. blake knew what was coming but she didn't want to hear it. she knew that they lost, she knew that when johnny left it would all go to shit but she didn't care. she couldn't care because this is who is she, this is what she stands for and if cobra kai won, who was she? 

what did blake stand for anymore , the girl left to find herself. find who she was and who she lost. the girl hated cobra kai and what it made her because she wasn't who she used to be, she wasn't sunshine, or the color yellow or happiness, she was made of pure rain, the color red and anger. 

where did blake go and why did something like a karate dojo take her away from the world? why had she let them take her away? why had she let them change her into something she hated because she hated it more then she thought she would, she hated the way she talked and walked and acted. 

being in miyagi do, it was more then a dojo now and it was about to be ripped out from under her just like everything else she had ever gone through and dealt with. 

"its great to see you all back here again. you know we had one goal going into the all-valley, beat cobra kai. we walked away with a first place trophy thanks to eli" he said and blake cheered for him with the others before daniel continued 

"as far as the rest of the tournament, well it just didn't go our way. we said we'd close our dojo if we lost and that's exactly what we're going to do, as of today, i am shutting down miyagi do karate" he stated

"what?" blake and sam said together 

"wait Mr. larusso" eli began but he stopped him 

" i knows that not what you were hoping to hear but with everything going on in cobra kai , continuing to operate miyagi do only leaves a target on your backs. some of you more then others" he said as  he looked at blake who smiled sadly. all the man wanted to do was protect them and that's what he was doing, she couldn't be mad at him for doing something that would keep them safe and sound. 

"guys. i have to keep you safe, okay? just remember what you've learned. this dojo may be closing but miyagi do lives inside each and every one of you still" he stated and demetri spoke up 

"great, guess I'm getting a summer job" demetri said and blake laughed under her breathe. 

"lets go" hawk said to demetri and blake watched them walk away.

"hey! we stick together" she said and she walked over to them as she put her hand on their arms and they walked out of the dojo. blake walked to her car with them , she got in the front seat with hawk in the passenger seat and demetri in the back seat. 

"what are we going to do?" demetri asked and blake looked at hawk and then around. 

"i don't know, guys we cant fight this. we have to work together and stick together. there is nothing we can do but make sure that we keep ourselves safe" she stated and they both nodded but demetri sighed 

"and how do we do that?" he asked and she smirked 

"i know cobra kais ways and that's how we win, that's how we keep ourselves safe. we don't go after them, we let them come after us because that's what they do. they strike first and they strike hard but we don't. we know better then that. we train, we prepare and we wait" she told them and they both nodded. she started the car as she drove demetri home and then she drove to hawks house. 

"hey are you sure you're going to be okay? i know that with nothing to do, you might not be in the right mind set" he said to his girlfriend and she nodded. 

"yeah look ill be okay, i swear. ill get a job and ignore everything. at least ill have something to keep my mind off of this" she stated and he nodded. he got out of the car after he kissed her. she drove to the waterpark and applied for a job. this is what she would do, spend her summer there, work her butt off, avoid home and the real world

try to avoid cobra kai at all cost and act like nothing ever happened because that's what she needed to do for herself and everyone else. 

at least she would have the others. 

or would she? 

-ABBYS NOTES-

and we're back . i know this was a short chapter and its probably out of nowhere but I put this book off for my other ones when for some reason its easier to write this then those which sucks. however my girl blake is finally back after a while and i missed her. i hope you all did too, so lets hope i can keep this book alive for a while now. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro