15: thank you for coming blake

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Fifteen

thank you for coming blake   

3rd person pov

blake stared at her ceiling as she thought about everything, the way it used to be. everything and who they all used to be for themselves and each other. she felt the need to get away from everything and just run and maybe that's what she needed. 

so there she sat with hawk on her couch as she sighed and he did too 

"leaving? are you sure?" he asked and she nodded. he grabbed her hand and they smiled sadly at the sight of their hands intertwined with each other. he lifted her hand as he kissed her knuckles softly and they both smiled again 

"when you're ready to come back, ill be here waiting for you" he told her as he held her face and kissed her softly. she kissed him back as she felt his hands drift to her hips and her drifted to the back of his head as she climbed onto his lap and sighed. she took a deep breathe in as she pulled away and leaned her forehead against his making him nudge her nose. 

"I love you" he whispered almost in fear of her hearing, of her running after she heard it. of her being scared and horrified over something that would make them stronger, better and happier. 

"I love you too e" she told him and he smiled before there was a knock on the door and he looked into her eyes 

"I'm guessing that's your ride" he said and she nodded as she climbed off of his lap and walked over to the door. she opened it to see sam standing at the door and she smiled 

"hey" blake said and sam hugged her , blake turned to hawk and smiled 

"ill take care of venus for you" he told her and she smiled and waved before she closed the door. she walked over to the car and climbed into the car with sam as she saw anthony, Amanda and their aunt. 

"hi blake" amanda said with a smile and blake smiled at the girl 

"hi, mrs.larusso" she exclaimed 

"oh please, call me amanda. I'm really happy youre coming with us" she told her and blake smiled as they started the car and they drove to the bar. when they got there, blake separated with sam and Anthony as they sat with each other 

"so spill it heartley, why did you come?" sam asked her and she sighed 

"i needed to get away, its all too much and obviously i have eli which is good and i have you guys but its been too much" she told her and sam wrapped her arm around her as she hugged the girl and blake hugged her back. they both smiled as they turned to anthony 

"is this you?" sam showed a video to anthony 

"this went valley-viral. i was right there, why didn't you come get me?" sam asked me and he sighed 

"i don't know, something tells me that getting my sister to beat up my bully is not the best solution long term and besides i kinda deserved it and blake was there to stop it" he stated and he smiled gratefully at the girl 

"your bully? how long has this been going on?" sam asked and Anthony began to explain to them and blake sighed as she leaned her on her hand and listened. 

"robby came in as i was getting my ass kicked and stopped it from getting kicked worse. ya know I'm starting to see why my dad hates cobra kai so much" he stated and then blake heard a voice as she looked over to see Amanda and her aunt getting harassed 

"hey sam, want to handle this so your mom doesn't have to?" blake asked and sam nodded as the women went to swing on Amanda. sam ran over and kicked the women as blake turned one of the girls who was holding amanda and punched her in the face making her fall 

"holy shit. go, run" amanda said as blake grabbed sams hand, Anthony ran over to them and they all ran out of the bar and got in the car as they drove away. they got back to aunt jos house after getting food and sam sat with blake and Anthony in the dining room as they ate 

"I mean that was awesome. it was like an action movie, you were like batman and robin" he laughed and they both smiled 

"we can teach you if you want but you have to promise that you will use it for defense and not become like any of the cobra kais" blake told the boy and he nodded 

"yeah of course but I thought you were done with karate" he said and blake shared a looked with sam as they both sighed and nodded. 

"yeah me too , I don't know I guess I just.. wanted things to go back to the way they were before karate took over everything" sam stated 

"yeah you can say that again" blake agreed 

"but me and blake realized that the reality is that there will always be assholes and bullies in the world, sometimes its nice to know how to fight back against them. i know chores aren't really your thing but we could fast-forward past them. just don't tell dad" sam explained 

"no problem I've been lying to him for years" he said and they all laughed again. blake felt happy and calm again, sure hawk wasn't there but he didn't need to be. blake was blake with or without hawk and that's how it was supposed to be. 

blake was always going to be blake

-ABBYS NOTES-

blake is blake without or with hawk  but she and sam are girlfriends in another universe and no one can tell me otherwise 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro