16: let her decide her future

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Sixteen
let her decide her future

3rd person pov

they soon went back home, blake to her house and sam to hers. the girls had formed an unknown bond to everyone but themselves. they were now what the other needed in their lives, what the other trusted and who the other would go too no matter what.

"so how was your trip?" hawk asked the girl as she walked into her room and saw him cuddling venus. she smiled as she walked over to them. she kissed venus on the forehead and then she leaned up as she kissed hawk and he kissed her back.

"it was good, I didn't know I could have so much time leaving and finding myself out" she told the boy and he laughed

"so who are you blake layla heartley?" he asked the girl and she looked around her room. she looked the pictures of herself and her friends. she knew what they were to her,she knew who she was and what she wanted. the future was in her hands

"a girl who fights for what she wants and what she needs" blake told the boy and he smiled. he was proud of her, he remembered younger blake who would run from kyler and his friends, who would hide from the world, he remembered the girl who was scared to run and fight because she believed she didn't have any strength .

she believed that everyone would always be stronger and that would never change. none of that would ever change but it did and if it changed in a good way or a bad way she didn't care , she changed.

she now laid on her bed next to hawk as they stared at the ceiling and sighed. they held each others hands before she grabbed her phone and saw a text from the groupchat. it was now shown that robby and Miguel were added to the group and she handed her phone to hawk

"you think they fixed everything?" she asked her boyfriend and he nodded with a smile

"I think so, but that's a good thing right?"

"of course it is" she exclaimed. she swiped out of the groupchat before she went on Instagram and saw a picture of devon in a cobra kai gi

"what the fuck?" hawk said as he looked at the picture. she scoffed and then she sighed

"we have to let her decide her future, if this is what she wants. if everything she was ever taught is taken away and replaced by aggression, let it. the only thing we can do is make sure that it doesn't happen to any of us"

"including me and you?"

"of course, we arent cobra kai anymore and we never will be" she stated and he nodded as he leaned his head on hers and they sighed. she turned on the music on her laptop as she let it play, she didn't even care. she could've sat in silence with him and been completely fine but she liked the music

"do you think cobra kai ruined you?" he asked out of nowhere and she had to freeze and think for a second.

"no, i think they changed my way of thinking and changed me , for the better or for the worse? i don't know but what i do know is that it didn't ruin me, it just made me more mad , more angry and more blinded by hurt" she told her boyfriend and he nodded.

"i never thought of it like that" he stated and she nodded.

"i wouldn't have thought of it like that 5 months ago, i think i would still be apart of cobra kai if they didn't blindside people and ruin the one thing that made someone confident in themselves. i was never confident before cobra kai, i didn't know who i was or what i wanted. i didn't know how to act or what to think" she explained

"and now" he asked, he never know that blake felt this way. sure he was her boyfriend and he had known her for almost their whole lives but she didn't talk about cobra kai like it was a good thing, when she talked about it, it was with malice, pain and anger. there was no happiness, or niceness or care , he didn't think it was because they hurt her. he knew it was because that's who they made her.

blake wasn't someone who wanted to hurt people, she actually wanted to protect everyone and keep them safe but over time she realize she couldn't do that. she was one women, one strong, women who had anger and sadness and pain and hurt. but she also had care and love and happiness. she was blake because she didn't let anyone change her but herself. she made herself who she was, she told herself who she was.

she never faded from the idea of being her own women and taking care of herself. she never let that idea go because when it left, so did she. when her idea of love and care faded, she would too and she would never let anyone or anything take that away from her

"now? i think I'm better, I'm confident and i know who i am" she told him and he brushed her hair behind her ear as he smiled at her

"I'm really proud of you b" he stated

"thanks" she exclaimed and then their phones buzzed, they picked it up to see it was the groupchat asking to meet up at the miyagi do dojo.

"we should go right?" he asked her and she nodded. they got into her car as they drove to the djo. when they got there, they went to the back and saw the others. demetri ran over as he hugged them and they hugged him back.

"blake, you're joining?" he asked

"i think I'm ready" she told him and then the door opened as daniel stood in the doorway, robby and sam walked out from behind him and walked over to the others as they all stood in front of daniel and johnny. robby turned to the girl as he wrapped his arm around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder

"you're not alone anymore, so what do you say dad? will you fight?" sam asked the man and they all smiled

the future? who knows but blake knew who she was.

-ABBYS NOTES-

blake is who she is and that wont change.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro