17: we're a team now

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Seventeen

we're a team now   

3rd person pov

blake now stood with the others in the dojo as Robby made eye contact with the girl and she smiled at him as he smiled at her. hawk watched them as she walked over. 

"I thought karate was a no-go" he asked the girl and she laughed as she nudged her shoulder with him and then they heard a whistle, they all turned to see chozen and walked over to him 

"so where are my dad and johnny?" sam asked the man 

"not here, today. you train with me, attention, bow. cobra kai gaining ground, we must prepare. now we learn about yanbaru kuina" he told them 

"what is that? like, some top-secret karate move? like a throat rip " chris asked  and blake smacked her forehead making robby and hawk laugh 

"no, it is bird. in English called okinawa rail, endangered. can not fly" he told them and then he brought eggs out 

"so these are the rail eggs?" Miguel asked 

"no, trader joe. 3;29. take egg" he stated and they all grabbed one egg for themselves. blake made sure to be gentle with hers. 

"so what do we do with them?" sam asked in confusion 

"yanbaru kuina must protect egg from kume shima habu. poison snake. you must do same. begin your preparation" he stated 

"what exactly are we protecting them from?" robby asked 

"from me" he said and they all ran off to do their own things. blake made sure to run off as far and as fast as she could. she looked around the wall and saw robby and sam talking. 

"blake, we can see you" robby said and she laughed with sam before she looked at her egg and then around 

"if I hide well enough my egg will be safe and I will too" she told them and she watched as chozen hit demetris egg and then he hit chris and mitch making their eggs die. soon burt was after 

"hows the hiding going?" hawk asked her and she turned to him with a laugh. 

"honestly not too bad" she told him and then she turned to see chozen. she ran off and hid again as she watched chozen break hawks egg and then anthonys. she looked down at hers and then up to see chozen 

"oh fuck" she said and his hand hit the egg making it crack. she shook her hand and wiped all the residue. she sighed as she walked over to the deck and climbed on with the help of robby and hawk 

"howd he take you out?" robby asked hawk 

"shut up, don't talk to me" hawk said and blake sighed as she ran her hand through her hair 

"if this is about the mohawk, im sorry but if anyone knows how cobra kai turns you into an asshole, its you and blake" robby said 

"hey don't bring me into this" she said and he sighed 

"right sorry blake" he said and she smiled at him before hawk spoke up 

"wait so im an asshole?" hawk asked and blake sighed. why couldn't he just leave it alone? why did he have to drag it on and make it worse? 

"yeah, well, lets see. you attacked me and sam at the mall, you broke demetris arm, you trashed this entire dojo and you told blake that she didn't deserve happiness, I don't know" robby said and demetri interrupted him 

"guys enough. enough, all right? you're both ex assholes now, can we focus on the issue at hand? there is a mad man out there using weapons on us" demetri stated 

"demetris right, we're a team now. we have to work together" blake exclaimed 

"whos even left?" chris asked 

"good question" blake told them and then they all looked around. soon enough sam and Miguel walked out with chozen following after them and he walked to the deck as he got on it and stood in front of them with whole new eggs. 

"you are not good yanbaru kuina. snakes will take you down, one by one, try to tell you what you must do but you do not listen, you must learn to adapt or soon you will be extinct. take new eggs try again" he said and they all walked forward to grab an egg but anthony stopped them 

"guys uh wait. he said that the snakes will take us down one by one. right? just like he took us down one by one but what if we weren't a bunch of ones? what if we were uh" anthony said 

"together" sam said for him 

"yeah exactly, like a raiding party in dungeon lords" anthony exclaimed 

"yeah yeah yeah. i mean even if you're a level 85 you cant mount an attack on the grand realm alone" demetri stated 

"exactly. you need a team and everybody has a special role" hawk said 

"the only way we win is if we work together. as one" anthony said and blake smiled as they all looked at each other and came up with a plan. they put all of the eggs in one basket and they protected it as they stood in front of it. blake stood between robby and Miguel as chozen ran forward and they began to fight him 

robby and blake attacked him together and she kicked his leg and he kicked his arm. after that everyone began to work against him until he was on the ground and they all stared waiting 

"snake concede" he said and they all cheered as blake hugged anthony and they all smiled at each other 

"this is what we have that cobra kai does not. their movement mile wide, but only inch deep but our movement. inch wide but mile deep. now that you have learned to work together, I will teach you how to master your defense" he said and they all bowed to him 

the team was finally coming together. 

they were ready for the fight.  

-ABBYS NOTES-

again robby is like blakes brother and that's it, so don't go shipping them. they are siblings and that is canon. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro