18: blake protection squad, bps

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eighteen

blake protection squad, bps

3rd person pov

the next day , blake stood in the dojo between hawk and robby as they looked at everyone. hawk turned to Miguel and began to speak 

"did you catch that video I sent you of last years Sekai Taikai?" hawk asked the boy 

"who knew people could kick that high?" Miguel replied 

"or that hard" robby continued 

"dude, seriously" hawk said before sam walked over 

"That's why it's the biggestcompetition in the world" sam stated and blake sighed 

"yeah, you can say that again" she said and hawk grabbed her hand as he led her away from the others as they all talked about the tournament. robby and sam watched the couple walk away, blake sat down and hawk sat with her

"whats going on heart?" he asked her and she snapped her head towards him 

"what? nothing, nothing is wrong" she stated and he laughed as he shook his head and ran his thumb over her knuckles. they were bruised and almost bloody in some sort of way. he knew that she had been working herself to the bone but he didn't want her to lose sight of herself and who she was and what she stood for. 

"I know you b and I know when you're lying so whats wrong?" he pushed and she sighed as she leaned her head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on hers 

"I don't know if I can do this, sam came to me and asked me to fight for her but I cant. i cant go against tory, it'll be too hard" she told him and he sighed 

"why didn't you say anything?" he asked 

"because we all hate cobra kai and I know that if I said something about even missing someone from there and how close I used to be with them, I would be burnt alive" she whispered and he lifted his head as he grabbed her chin and turned her face to him 

"if you don't want to do this, if its too hard and you think you cant do it, that's okay but you've been training, you know cobra kai and you know miyagi do, you'll do good" he told her as he kissed her forehead and she smiled. she got up with him and walked back to the rest of the group 

"all better b?" Miguel asked the girl and she nodded. 

"yeah, I'm alright" she said and Miguel smiled at her as did robby, hawk and demetri. it was almost like they were the blake protection squad, bps. she hadn't heard anything daniel or johnny had told the others but it almost didn't matter, she felt like she knew what they had said. 

"go! move those asses" johnny yelled and they all separated as they began to train. blake was scared but she knew that whatever she chose, it would be the right decision and she would be able to move on. scared of the world or not. soon enough the people who would be watching them showed up and they began to show them everything they had learned. 

"we did good don't you think?" blake asked her boyfriend and then her phone rang, she picked it up to see her mom calling and she sighed. 

"i have to go home, ill see you later" she kissed hawk before she drove home. when she walked in, there was her mom and dad sitting on the couch 

"you kept the house clean?" he asked 

"you disappeared out of nowhere" she stated and they sighed 

"you can't do that. i need my parents and i know that i don't always do what I'm told or respect you for what you think but i needed you and you left me out of nowhere" she told them and they made eye contact 

"we're sorry blake, we've never seen from your point of view or what you want or what you need. we've always made you feel like you needed to do better or be better but that was us. we needed to be better and we should've seen that before"maxine told her 

"so what do we do mom? we cant ignore everything" she stated as she sat down on the couch across from them and they both nodded 

"we're thinking of going to family therapy but that's only if you want to and only if you feel like we can fix this" james exclaimed 

"i know we can fix this but that means you guys cant keep leaving me behind. you cant keep going away and acting like i don't exist because i do. I'm your daughter and i deserve to be treated as such" she said and they both nodded. she soon walked upstairs and fell asleep but she forgot to set her alarm . 

for once she felt at peace and calm with everything in her life. that was until 1:30 pm the next day when her phone rang and she picked it up  

"blake what the hell? where were you?" someone asked and she yawned 

"huh?" she said into the phone, her voice groggy and sounding like she had crawled out of hell. 

"are you serious? the tournament, where were you? tory totally left and i won by forfeit" sam said 

"shit sam I'm so sorry, i overslept, i stayed up with my parents last night" blake said and sam cut her off 

"yeah I'm glad you finally caught their attention, seems you've been needing it for a while" sam stated and blake felt the air get caught in her throat. she had never thought someone would hold that against her, blake her whole life had been treated like a rug and now even her best friend made her feel like one. 

"blake, wait I'm sorry" sam exclaimed 

"no, you know what fuck you sam. I'm glad i wasn't there" she told the girl and she ended the call as she fell back on her bed. she let the tears fall down her face , she stayed there for 6 hours in sadness until she got up. 

where the hell had they gone wrong? 

-ABBYS NOTES-

when she doesn't want to hurt other people 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro