23. rehash the past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Thirty-Three

rehash the past

3rd person pov

the next day blake stood in the dojo with the others as she stood enxt to miguel, robby, hawk and devon as they watched sam and tory start to fight each other and blake sighed as she looked at the three boys than devon started to talk to them. 

"your girlfriends are broken, what the hell did you guys do?" devon asked the four of them and blake stepped back with her hands raised in the air as did hawk and devon turned her attention to the boyfriends of the two girls. 

"we didn't do anything, theyre just friends now" robby stated and miguel continued for him 

"yeah, they went from war to cold war to peace" miguel spoke and blake nodded in agreement 

"yeah, piece of crap fighting" Devon replied and then she walked over to johnny and blake looked at the two of them as hawk walked off to talk to the others and blake stood with robby and miguel as they watched sam and tory continue to train 

"lee, call your dad, tell him youre having people over tonight" johnny called to devon and devon turned to blake and blake shrugged 

"if his plan is a girls night with the four of us, i will be there to save you incase you need it but there is no way this is gonna go the way he wants it. he wants them to fight and i just can't see that happening unless we make them rehash the past" Blake told devon and devon sighed with a smile 

"this will be my first ever sleepover though so if he causes anything im gonna scream" devon said and blake smiled as she hugged the girl closely and devon lauged as she hugged her back. Blake had quickly become an older sister to all of the younger kids there but more devon and kenny than anyone else. she understood them in a way that no one else had and blake wanted them to know that. So at the end of the day, she drove off and grabbed a change of clothes and anything else she needed before she drove of to devons where she and johnny were already there. 

"johnny if this goes bad, im not saving your ass" blake told the man and he nodded before there was a knock on the door and devon opened it to the girls as they walked in and downstairs where blake was sitting and she waved at the two girls as johnny invited them in 

"wait, is this a slumber party?" tory asked and in came devon with her nail polishes and she smiled at the two girls who were standing there. 

"ive never had one before, i didn't know what color nail polish you guys like, so i just got them all" Devon said and she set them down on the table next to the couch 

"i figure since you two are friends now, we can have a girls night" johnny spoke 

"with you?" tory quiped 

"hell yeah, im a girl dad now. i brought cookies and tampons and everything. alright come on in and grab a sleeping bag, the mr. t ones mine" he said and tory walked in with sam as they walked to the sleeping bags and blake watched them before she listened to them and sighed, she knew that johnny was trying to get their edge back but this wasn't a good idea.  For the next few hours, they were a group of girls and their sensai doing self care with each other, pillow fights, ouji boards. they weren't fighting and it was good. blake was happy that johnnys plan was failing and she looked at devon and they both shrugged as he kept trying to cause something between them and they ran their hands down their face. 

"this is terrible, i said this was gonna end bad, its ending bad"  blake told devon and devon nodded as they walked to the snacks and johnny finally exposed the plan that he had with robby and miguels phone and blake groaned 

"this is insane" blake told him and the girls finally noticed as they walked over and looked at johnny as they exposed him for it and finally they decided to leave as they were sick of it and blake turned to johnny 

"you know usually i would say that i get it and i understand but this is insane. youre trying to start something because they hated each other and now theyre friends, friends know how to fight, its just hard jumping from hating each to cold turkey and then being friends working together. I had some form of faith in you but using their boyfriends, your sons as bait for them to fight and finally has it out. thats a low blow for you, i know that you and johnny can't get over your shit but other people can get over theirs and you need to let them get over it" Blake told the man as he stared at her, she grabbed her stuff and walked out as she saw sam and tory fighting and she turned to johnny 

"you have to hand it to them, they know how to handle their shit" blake spoke and she watched as they hugged each other and she smiled at them. she was happy that they were finally working it out so the next day, they went back to the dojo together and she watched sam and tory fight each other again and she smiled. they finally had their edge back, blake smiled as she watched them. 

"the announcement just came out, alright whos ready to find out where we're going for the sekai taikai?" eli asked as they all stood around and watched the video as it was announced they were going to barcelona and then they heard the other news 

"what exactly does that mean?" robby asked after finding out only six of them were going. 

"it means we don't all get to go" miguel said and they all looked at each other. now they had to find it out and it wasn't going to be easy. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

i know that eli and her barely have any moments but trust that there will be some at some point. however i wanted to write cutesy little friend moments between blake and the others. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro