7: i know that i was in the wrong for everything i did

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Seven
I know that I was in the wrong for everything I did 

3rd person pov

she didn't go back to cobra kai, she didn't go the eagle fang meeting and she didn't go to the miyagi do meeting. she knew that before she did that , she needed to fix her burned bridges and she knew where to start. she had already fixed everything with demetri and eli. she knew how she had to fix it.

"blake what are you doing here?" she heard and she looked at daniel and sat down. he sat with her and they looked at the ground together.

"i know that i was in the wrong for everything i did. i shouldn't have done it and i know that i should have listened to you guys. I'm only here to apologize and try to fix everything i messed up" she said and daniel nodded

"what made you realize?" he asked her and she shrugged

"i think i always knew and my eyes were just covered by some rose colored glasses" she stated and he nodded before they heard someone scoff

"her seriously? what are you doing here?" chris said and she looked up at him and then she looked at daniel

"ill be okay" she told him and he nodded as he got up and walked away. hawk and demetri watched from a close distance as the girl did what she said she would do. fix what needed to be fixed and try to move on. that's what she was doing or at least what she was trying to do.

"look i know i fucked up and i know that i have a lot to fix and a lot that i need to apologize for. i never meant to do what i did and i should have thought before i did it but its hard when you help someone and their friend needs you. i helped tory when she needed me and she helped me when i needed her. i couldn't leave her behind and leaving her behind meant leaving cobra kai and i couldn't do that. not to her but i was a bad friend to you , to Miguel, to sam, to hawk, to demetri, to everyone and I'm sorry. I'm only trying to fix what i broke" she said and chris stood there. he didn't think he would hear or get an actual apology from the girl but there it was, laid out in front of him.

when blake began this , fixing herself and what she did. she knew that it would take time and space. she knew that she did things that couldn't and wouldn't be forgiven. she didn't blame them for being mad or suspicious, she didn't blame anyone but herself and cobra kai. she was telling the truth, rose colored glasses cover everything and anything that exists. she knew what everyone was saying was true and she knew what she was getting into but she didn't care.

"it'll take time but thank you blake. I'm glad you're here" he told her and he walked away. blake looked at demetri and sam together and then she turned to hawk and shook her head. that was one she couldn't do, not yet. she couldn't apologize to someone who she hurt the deepest and the most.

"you need to do it b. if you don't, you'll be mad at yourself for longer then you need to and you need to fix this. everyone needs to know that you're changing and to do this, you have to be honest and let time take its action" hawk said as he walked over and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm scared" she exclaimed and he stared at her in shock

" i never thought that i would hear you say that, i get it this is hard. i had to do the same thing and it was hard but if you want to move on and let things change, you need to start it and let everything follow" he told her and she nodded as she walked over to sam

"blake, what are you doing here?" she asked and blake sighed.

"can we talk in private alone?" blake asked sam who nodded and they walked away together. they sat down and blake sighed

"I'm sorry. i was a bad friend and i know that nothing i can say or do will fix anything that happened. i shouldn't have chose them over you guys, i was scared that i would lose the friends who didn't treat me differently. but they didn't see me as blake, or at least not the blake that everyone else knows. you know me as blake and they know me as heart. its not the same and i was rude and harsh and a complete bitch. i shouldn't have treated you or anyone the way that i did and I'm sorry" she said and sam sighed

"what made you change?" sam asked and blake shrugged

"there's this kid named kenny. he reminded me of me or hawk or demetri or Miguel before cobra kai and before karate. i watched this kid go from being scared to being rude and reckless. i didn't want to see what it was doing and personally i was so tired of the fighting that wasn't on the mat. then they did what they did to hawk even after i told them that i could handle it on my own. i didn't know who they were anymore and i guess i hated that. i realized that i changed along the way and i didn't like it. i didn't like the way i acted or what i said or what i did. i am really sorry sam" she stated and sam nodded

"i really missed you blake" she said and she stepped forward as she hugged blake and blake hugged her back. the two girls felt more like a united front now more then ever. hawk watched with a smile on his face, he had missed seeing the girl so happy and with the others. he had missed her being with them.

they didn't know the future or what was going to happen but they didn't care. no , they had each other. they all had each other

-ABBYS NOTES-

blakes redemption arc here we come

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro