8: i mean we are going to prom together

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eight
i mean we are going to prom together.

3rd person pov

prom. she hated prom but she also liked it. seeing everyone so happy and calm with each other. she had missed that feeling and she would do anything to get it back so there she sat in the basement with hawk and demetri again as demetri sighed.

"i cant believe i have to go to prom alone" he groaned and blake shared a look with eli.

"you'll be with us, it'll be fine" blake stated and demetri turned his head to them and looked down at their interlocked hands and then back up into their eyes.

"blake if i have witness you guys being all cutesy and flirty when you arent even dating, i will actually kill myself" demetri said and blake laughed as eli blushed.

"for some reason, i just don't believe that you would do that" she stated and demetri laughed

"you didn't deny that you two are going to be all cutesy together" he retorted and she looked at eli as he shrugged and she smiled

"i mean we are going to prom together so why not? eli whats our color?" she asked and he smiled at her as she smiled back

"blue" he told her and she nodded as she leaned forward and kissed his cheek softly. she reached out a hand and ruffled demetris hair before she got up

"i will see you boys there" she told them and she left the house as she went home and got changed into the dress. she had the perfect one so it worked out greatly. she left the house and drove to prom. when she got out, she walked inside and there stood eli and demetri together. they were talking but eli froze as he looked at the heartley girl and she looked at him.

"hey" she said and he looked her up and down

"wow , you look wow. hey i got you this" he said and she looked down as she took the corsage and he put it on her wrist. she smiled at the sight of it as he did the same thing and then they both turned to demetri

"killing myself as we speak" he exclaimed and she pushed his shoulder with a soft laugh and shook her head.

"I'm really sorry she couldn't be here d" she told him and then she saw yasmine walk in and over to demetri. she smiled at the sight of them and she felt eli grab her hand and she grabbed his. they smiled at each other as he ran his thumb over the back of her hand and nodded

"lets go dance" she said to him and he smiled as they walked to the dance floor. she wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. he ran his thumb over her hip bone and she ran hers over the back of his neck as she danced with him. she turned and saw robby walk in with tory and they automatically looked at the girl and scoffed.

"b, ignore them" eli said and she turned to them

"i just don't think that them being here is going to end well" she told him and he shrugged as the song ended and she sighed.

" yeah but ignore them, tonight is about fun and about you" eli told her and she nodded as she leaned her head on his shoulder and they both sighed

"you're a good dancer blake but I'm sure you already knew that" he said and she laughed as he smiled at her

"no ones ever told me that before but thank you, its always nice to hear" she stated and then once the song was over, they continued to dance with each other and have fun until the after party, they got to the house and sat on the couch with each other as they smiled and then looked at demetri and yasmine

"and he said we're cutesy" blake said to hawk and he laughed and nodded. they watched yasmine and hawk get up and leave.

"god they are so cute its gross" blake stated and then the song ended. blake turned to see an anger man in sleep wear and she laughed.

"there are families on this street trying to get some sleep. if you all don't go home right now, you will get arrested for underage drinking" the man said and blake shared a look with eli

"hey, guys! you don't have to leave. its fine, he's my neighbor. hey what are you doing here? you weren't invited, you should leave right now" stingtray told them

"okay, no one listen to this speed bump of a human. this is a loser, everyone. that's why he's partying with you, because he has no friends his own age" the man said and blake felt hawk grab her hand and she held his as she squeezed. she didn't know why he had grabbed her hand but she liked the fit of his hand in hers.

"okay, i warned you, but you just had to push it and make it personal, didn't you?" stingray stated

"i did, stink-ray. and you know what I'm doing right now? i am going to start pushing these buttons and i am going to call the cops" he said but stingray grabbed the mans wrist and twisted it

"its not stink-ray. also, this is really gonna sting. so's this" he exclaimed and he hit the man as they all cheered for him and he turned the music back on.

"party on" he said as he turned the music back on and they all smiled. blake liked sitting there on the couch with eli, she liked being there with him but she also knew something was happening outside and she didn't like it. she didn't like that they were fighting but she couldn't do anything about it. there was nothing she wanted to do about it. she liked being inside , she liked not being involved. she liked letting other people handle their own shit and she knew that.

"lets go home yeah?" eli said and she nodded as she grabbed his hand and they left together.

eli and blake were finally back to normal and they liked it.

-ABBYS NOTES-

me making them cutesy and in love makes me so happy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro