Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Some people believe that air travel should be restricted because it causes serious pollution and uses up the world's fuel resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people are of the opinion that air travel should be restricted due to the fact that it causes problems such as serious pollution and uses up the world's fuel resources. As far as I am concerned, I partly disagree with this view.

In spite of air travel's significant advantages, it causes a lot of difficult problems that still cannot find solutions, and air pollution is one of the most typical ones. To make an airplane run safely, the operator has to use a lot of fuel which is harmful to the environment. When an airplane flies, the amount of exhaust fumes emitted is extremely large, which can harm the environment and human health.

Firstly, restricting air travel makes it inconvenient for people to move or travel to further places. Airplanes are one of the fastest means of transportation. It will help customers travel easily on lanes that trains or cars cannot go on or people using these ways of commuting have to spend a lot of time going another long way. Secondly, restricting air travel by air can limit the country's economic growth because of the lack of tourists. The beauty of every country can be the source for millions of tourism opportunities, however; the absence of air transportation will reduce the number of tourists coming from far away, hence making these opportunities being wasted. Therefore, the economy of that country will also be affected heavily.

In conclusion, I disagree with the opinion of restricting travel by air. Limiting air travel not only has positive effects like cutting down on air pollution and the world's fuel resources but also brings negative effects such as inconvenience when traveling, and hinders the country's economic growth.

Note: Bài này là bài đầu tiên mình viết từ đợt bắt đầu học viết essay nên vẫn còn nhiều lỗi về cohesion & coherence nên các câu còn chưa liên kết mạch lạc với nhau. Nếu được vẫn muốn xin đóng góp để cải thiện nhe. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro