Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Students from rural areas often find it difficult to access university education. Some people think that it should become easier for them to access higher education. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some people claim that students from rural areas have difficulty accessing university education, and they believe that it should become easier for them to access higher education. From my point of view, I agree with this opinion.

Firstly, helping students in rural areas to access higher education can bring equal opportunities to everyone when it comes to education. Students who live in mountainous regions or remote provinced often are restricted in facilities and education quality. Therefore, those individuals should have the chance to develop their full potential, especially hard-working students, who should receive what they deserve when putting that much effort for studying. They should not be hindered from it just because ò the background. 

Secondly, helping students in rural areas can make schools gain a more diverse range of students. Having students from far away places will create cultural diversity, leading to more connections of individuals from between different provinces. This can result in the equality and solidarity between different peoples. Additionally, a lot of young learners today still have regional discrimination, so scholars from other places can also have more multi-dimensional perspectives when discussing. 

In conclusion, I absolutely agree with the opinion to access higher education for rural students. As I have mentioned, helping them not only brings the same opportunities to everyone but also contributes to the creation of a more diverse school environment. 

Note: Cấu trúc câu trong bài còn thiếu đa dạng, chưa phát triển được các ý một cách toàn diện & còn nhắc đến một số chưa liên quan đến topic. Đợt này là chưa biết đến phải thêm những cái ví dụ để chứng minh cho luận điểm nên nó còn ấy ấy zl lmao =))))) 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro