Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕹𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞,
𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖔𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.❞
- 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕿𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖓

Your POV:

It was the next day and I was waiting for my Painting class to start. Taehyung had reminded me of his photo showing session in the class we both shared, General Studies. Not that I needed reminding. I was excited to see them anyway.

"Everyone!" All of us turned to Jung-in, a classmate. "Ms. Choi had some private stuff pop up the last minute so we've been given a free class. You can all go."

Everyone grabbed their stuff and started clearing up the materials and tools we had set out for the class. As I packed up, I wondered what to do.

I couldn't wait here but Taehyung will come here. I decided to go to his class instead. Let me see him working too.

I walked down the nearly empty hallways over to the Photography class. There weren't many people around because all the main classes were in this time; just the students whose classes were cancelled or they were bunking were around.

I reached the Photography class in ten minutes since I walked at a normal pace. The class had windows from which I could see inside. The teacher was speaking and asking questions as he moved around; I could see Min-ji looking bored while Taehyung looked excited.

I decided to sit on the bench outside the class. I placed my bag next to me and pulled out my sketchpad, deciding to doodle some cartoons to pass the time.

I looked around for inspiration and my eyes fell on the class inside. Taehyung was animatedly answering the teacher. I smiled at the scene and decided to draw Taehyung.

I started sketching him from a side profile as he looked up, with a snowflake falling slowly on his nose.

By the time I was done, I was smiling warmly at the sketch. In my opinion, it looked beautiful. Or maybe it was the Taehyung in the drawing that made it look beautiful. 

"Wah, how do you draw so good??" Taehyung's loud deep voice made me jump in my seat. I looked up to find that the class was out and Taehyung and Min-ji were in front of me. "Wait, is that supposed to be me? Please tell me it's me! I look so handsome and cool!"

I blushed at that and glanced at Min-ji who looked amused at my blushing. I gave her a warning look while still smiling; she raised her hands in surrender before speaking up. 

"What're you doing here though?" Min-ji asked, her smile ever-present, hands on her hip as she leaned down a bit as if to impose on me. "Very unexpected, hm..."

"No, I-," I was about to tell her why I was there but Taehyung interrupted me.

"We have some work to do together!" He said brightly. Min-ji looked intrigued but didn't prod further; she just shot me a look that screamed ‘tell-me-later’ in all possible ways.

"Okay, so I'll take your leave now," Min-ji smiled and waved to us both before leaving me alone with Taehyung. Taehyung faced me completely now and his boxy grin appeared once again, making me grin too.

"So, shall we go, m'lady?" Taehyung did an exaggerated bow and I fell into a fit of giggles at his eyebrow quirk and memey face before stopping myself and straightening up with my nose in the air.

"Of course, good sire," I said poshly and put my hand in his. He pulled me up and we both started laughing as he took me somewhere. "Where are you taking me?"

"To my dorm room," he said proudly. "Jimin would be in class, but maybe Jungkook would be there... Either way, that's where all my work is; all my previous projects and candid photos of people."

"Candid shots?" I perked up. "I love candid shots. Posed pictures are good, but there's something about candid shots that just seems better because you are really capturing that moment in it's natural scenery."

"I agree!" Taehyung's grin grew impossibly wider. "I prefer candid over posed too."

"It's a shame I am not photogenic, or I would have asked you to take some photos of me," I joked as we walked briskly inside the lobby of the boys dorm. Taehyung's cheeks seemed twitchy as he looked at me curiously.

"What do you mean, you're not photogenic?" He asked as he pressed the elevator button and we both waited for it to come down from the fourth or something floor. I sighed.

"Well, it's pretty self-explanatory, isn't it?" I said casually, hiding the bitterness behind it. "My photos never turn out good. For one, when I smile, my eyes are literally crescent moons. And I look a bit more chubbier than I actually am."

I admitted it to him but it was half-intentional and half-accidental. I didn't want to act like it was very touchy subject for me; it was a bit sensitive, but I knew I was chubby. I had even accepted it, but loving myself with it was a different story....

"I don't think you are ‘not photogenic’," Taehyung seemed to genuinely mean it because he didn't have a teasing face and looked serious. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. "Maybe you just never found the right cameraman."

That last part was definitely in a teasing and suggestive way because he winked. At me. He stepped out and I just stood there, blinking for a second before I realised I had to step out too and ran to catch up to him.

"I'm gonna show you all my best works and you'll be beyond amazed," Taehyung grinned as he inserted his key and opened the door to their dorm room.

"Yup, I can't wait," I smiled as I wondered how his photos might be like. As soon as I stepped in, I saw the three beds; two empty and one having a sleeping bunny on it.

"Ah, he's asleep," Taehyung murmured as he dropped his keys in the small bowl beside the door on the shelf. "Wait a sec, all my stuff's under the bed... Let me just remove it. Please, just take a seat on Jimin's; it's the cleanliest one here anyways."

I let out a small laugh as I sat down on Jimin's, my back to Jungkook and facing Taehyung's bed. Taehyung bent down to search under his bed and a minute later, he popped back up with a heap of stuff in his arms that he dumped on his bed.

As the topmost ones slid down the heap, a particular picture caught my eye. It was a girl I was familiar with and it made my heart stop.

Why did Taehyung have a photo of Sang Jae-hee?

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
23rd August 2020
23/08/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro