12/23

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓.
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖜.
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒
𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊.❞
- 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑

Your POV:

My eyes just seemed to pain a little by looking at that photo; Jae-hee was slim and beautiful, and in the photo, you could see her waist and up. It was probably taken in some park, because there were trees behind her and she was laughing while looking at the camera– or should I say, cameraman?

I forced myself to stop staring at it and looked on the others. Taehyung stood with his hands on his hips as he looked at the heap fondly. 

"Okay, so this one is my entire freshman project compilation," he pulled out a leather covered book that had quite a number of pages. "All the photos I took for different assignments are compiled in this."

I took the book on my lap and mentally made a note to ask Taehyung about Jae-hee's photo later; in a very casual and normal way, of course. 

I opened the first page as it was a photo of a laughing Jungkook and Jimin leaning against a railing on top of a building at night time. The sky was pitch black and because of the focus, the lights behind them looked like fluffy white and yellow balls. It was beautiful.

"Wow," I was amazed. He was really talented, more than I thought he actually is. I had never had the chance to see any of his work and I was happy for today. 

"You like it?" Taehyung's grin stabbed my heart a few times as I nodded.

"I love it!"

I flipped through the pages, finding some photos of his friends every now and then, others that were of books, coffee cups and aesthetically pleasing stuff. They reminded me of seasons and feelings; of moods and moments.

Taehyung showed me other photos that he took this year and told me the stories behind them. 

"There's so many," he exclaimed as he ravaged in the heap for others. I spoke quietly as I picked up the Jae-hee one that was now very near me.

"Hey, which one is this?" I asked softly, as I picked it up and turned it around to show it to him. Taehyung's face turned blank as he looked at it with a peculiar expression. "I didn't know you and Jae-hee were friends."

"We're not really close friends," Taehyung said, shrugging. "Just got to know each other from our high school days."

"Really?" I asked curiously, making sure I don't let him know that I'm kinda jealous of her. "But I heard from Eul-soo that you kissed her at the party or something. Eul-soo loves to talk about possible couples and ships with me, so I thought you are dating or something."

"Kiss?" Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. "Party? I... I don't know which one you're talking about because I go to a party every week. But I must have been drunk or something. Jae-hee is just a friend. I really don't remember kissing her..."

He seemed to genuinely not remember it so I decided to believe in him and let it go.

"Alright then, but I think this photo is beautiful," I said to him. "It feels so natural, plus it's a bit candid, isn't it? Natural smiles are way better than posed ones... Those seem fake."

"Yeah, it's one of the reasons why I like taking candid shots more than posed ones," Taehyung agreed.

A groan behind me made me jump and I stood up straight from the bed while my head whipped around to look with wide eyes at the forgotten boy who was now awake.

"Oh please, don't mind me," he said, yawning quite large. I resisted the urge to yawn myself; yawns were super contagious for me. Even reading the word made me yawn, whether I was sleepy or not (which I was, most of the time). "Please carry on with your lovey-dovey stuff... Or whatever."

He yawned once again as he stood up, rubbing his eyes as he went to the bathroom. I blushed at the words that he uttered but acted like it didn't affect me. My eyes ran to my wrist-watch and they widened.

"Taehyung, it's past 5," I exclaimed. Taehyung simply looked at me with a blank face, as if he didn't get what I was trying to say.

"So?" He asked confusedly. "Why are you exclaiming it like it's 10 in the night?"

"No, it's just-," my cheeks warmed at his question in embarassment and I looked down at the ground to hide my face; I just wanted to disappear somewhere. "I, um, I have to go. I told Eul-soo that I'll meet her at 5:30 in a café, so I need to leave."

"Sure, I'll walk you to the café then," Taehyung said as he grabbed a jacket that hung on a hook inside his closet. I blinked. It was a very good chance to spend more time with him, but the manners inside me kicked in.

"You don't have to," I argued almost instinctively, but I hoped against my own words that he would come. 

"It's not a problem," Taehyung insisted as he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. The monster in my chest roared its approval and as hard as it was, I managed to kept my amazingly wide grin inside and just let a small smile slip out.

Taehyung talked and talked as we went down the elevator and walked out of the university campus to the café nearby, but for the first time ever, I wasn't really paying attention to his words.

I just watched him from the side as we walked. Taehyung was handsome, he was really beautiful. He was kind and nice, a sweet boy. He helped me, made me laugh with his antics and made me think with his rare-but-there deep words.

When I thought about Taehyung, only one word popped into my mind in big, purple, bold letters. Ethereal. 

Sometimes, I felt like he wasn't real, because how could someone like Taehyung want to be friends with someone like me? He was simply amazing, and I was amazingly... simple.

".../n)? Hey, what's wrong?" Taehyung's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I found us outside the café, while he gave me a concerned once-over. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing, just thinking," I said simply. His eyebrow quirked in curiosity.

"About what?" He asked immediately. I smiled and let out a small, short-lived laugh.

"About how lucky I am to have you as a friend," I said truthfully. Taehyung smiled and before I could realise what he was going to do, he hugged me. My eyes widened. For someone who had never held hands with a boy, a hug went quite a few steps ahead. Not that I minded it.

I hugged him back and I couldn't help the giddiness inside me as I did so. But his next words made me feel truly warm and grateful.

"I'm the real lucky one," his deep voice sent shivers down my spine and I stepped back from the hug with a flushed face that held a shy smile. "You're an amazing friend."

"Thanks," I said quietly, as I rubbed the nape of my neck. 

"Sorry, I just hugged you," Taehyung said quickly. "I'm a hugger."

"Don't worry," I laughed as I felt glad for being a hugger for the first time in my life. "Me too."

Taehyung's face visibly shined at my words and he pulled me in for a hug once again.

I didn't want to let go at all.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
23rd August 2020
23/08/2020

A/n: 

You have no clue how many times I yawned when I wrote about Jungkook yawning... And I yawned again right now while typing this. I need help 😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro