Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕴 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊
𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖊. 𝕹𝖔𝖜
𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖋 𝕴 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒.❞
- 𝖀𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓

Your POV:

I immediately looked over his body to check if he was hurting.

"You're okay, right?" I asked worriedly. He nodded and I stood up before offering him my hand. His hand, much larger than mine, grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. "What are you doing out right now?"

"I was just taking a stroll– agh," Taehyung groaned towards the end of the sentence and I got concerned again.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked once again, hoping he will tell me this time.

"I'm actually suffering from a hangover right now," he admitted as he shook his head. I felt pity for him because hangovers can be a bitch to deal with. 

"Do you want me to massage your head?" I offered. I knew it would be weird, but I hoped he wouldn't see it that way and just considered it as me trying to help. "I can give good massages."

"Really?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. "Are you sure you are free? I don't want to be a bother..."

"Friends are never a bother, Tae," I told him with a gentle smile. "Come on, I'll grab a nice glass of lemon juice for you and then we can go to your room for that massage."

Fifteen minutes later, we were standing outside his room as he knocked to let his roommates know he was back.

The door opened to reveal a Jimin with a bed head. His eyes widened when he saw me and he shut the door on our faces again.

"Jimin!" Taehyung whined, knocking on the door again. "What the hell man? Open the door!"

"Warn me before you bring in girls, dumbass!" Jimin hissed from the other side. Some scuffling and ‘thuds’ later, the door opened to reveal a groomed Jimin– atleast, a much more normal looking one. "Sorry about that, (y/n), Tae."

He let us in and I found Jungkook sitting on his bed, rubbing his eyes as he squinted at us.

"Hyung, why is she here so early in the morning?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook-ah, it's 10:00 in the morning," I reminded him with a giggle.

"Exactly, why so early?" He groaned before flopping down on his bed and pulling the blankets up. "Don't care. Just let me sleep."

"I'm going out to meet someone," Jimin said with narrowed eyes. "You two better not do something that I would do because Jungkook is still here."

"JIMIN!" Taehyung and I shouted in unison but Jimin ignored us and left. I was blushing and maybe Tae was too because he didn't look at me and just made his bed so that we could sit on it. 

"Um, did you finish your juice?" I asked him when he finished making the bed.

"Oh? Oh yeah, I did," he said. 

"Okay cool," I sat down on his bed, facing Jungkook's bed this time. "Sit down on the floor in front of me so that I can massage your head without it paining my arms."

"Hm," Taehyung responded positively and sat down the way I told him too. I wriggled my fingers a bit before sinking them into his hair and letting them touch his head. My fingers were probably cold because my hands and feet always turned into ice despite me never feeling cold.

I slowly but gently put pressure into my fingertips and drove them around all the spots that usually make it feel better.

Taehyung groaned but I could tell from the tone that it was a positive groan. It encouraged me and I kept going on.

His groans were getting louder and they were making me laugh.

"Yes, there, that's the spot!" Taehyung said as I reached the top of his head. "Just there– mm..."

Suddenly, Jungkook sprang out of bed and I was so shocked, I jumped in my spot. He was staring at us wide eyed until he took in the picture completely.

"Oh, sorry, Kook," Tae mumbled before rolling his head back so that it laid on my lap now. I could see his face upside down as he pouted at me cutely. "Don't stop, that felt good!"

"Sure," I laughed and pushed his head off my lap so that I could continue again. "What's wrong Jungkook-ah?"

"Uhm, nothing, I, uh, I'll just go and freshen up," he said embarassedly and left to go to the bathroom. I was confused but didn't say anything until a minute later when I realised what it could have been misunderstood for. "Oh!"

Taehyung turned around to look at me laughing hard as my body shook at the realisation; poor Jungkook, he must have been horrified. 

"What's so funny?" Taehyung asked, completely confused. I forced myself to stop chuckling so that I could answer.

"Nothing, just realised something," I smiled. "Is it still paining?"

"A very, very, tiny bit," he grinned. "But it'll go away soon. Thank you so much, (y/n)!"

"Anytime, Tae," I said, standing up. "Anyway, I gotta go now, I promised my friends I'll be back in half an hour. Did you have breakfast?"

"Nope, and now I'm kinda hungry," Tae scratched the back of his head as he grinned. I pulled him up again and we decided to go out together.

When our paths separated, we said goodbye and I left to go back to my room, still smiling about what happened. 

As I called the elevator and waited for it to come, I realised that my crush on Taehyung didn't seemed to have budged at all ever since I became friends. In fact, I liked him all the more now, knowing by experience what an amazing person he was.

He was sweet and cute, weird in a good way, always looking out for me. How could I not fall for his adorable personality? If this continues, I might soon be in love with him.

However, the prospect of falling in love with him only made me smile more, because Kim Taehyung was fucking ethereal and I would try my best to make him fall for me.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
30th August 2020
30/08/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro