Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑
𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑.❞
- 𝕾𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖆 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖓

Your POV:

When I met Taehyung, he didn't comment on my hair at all. I wondered why. Maybe I really don't look nice and he just wanted to be polite? Or maybe he just doesn't care about hair? 

My classmates were a bit shocked though, considering I cut my hair so short. A lot of them kept asking me why because I think they kinda envied my thick hair. It was a mess, a tangled, untamable beast in fact, yet it was thick and voluminous.

After the initial shock faded, it was okay and I didn't feel much different if I wasn't staring in the mirror. Then one day, I realised while talking to Taehyung that my eye number had increased.

I squinted my eyes at the board that was put up and had loads of posters plastered to it while Taehyung talked my ears off– not that I minded it. He paused when he saw me looking at the board with such narrowed eyes.

"Hey, something wrong?" He asked me.

"Uhm, I may have to go to the doctor," I said, stopping the strain on my eyes. "I think my number increased. Ugh."

"Oh," Taehyung paused then said, "Why don't you do a surgery?"

"Costs too much," I shrugged. "Probably less than all the glasses I have had to buy in my entire life, but I will save up once I get a job and do it with my own money. I don't want to burden my family."

"Hm," Taehyung was smiling at me. "Well, choose a pretty one that will suit you!"

"I'll try," I said with a laugh.

●◐○

And that's how I ended up with different glasses by the next weekend. I noticed how different I looked with them from my previous glasses. It took me 2 days to get used to them; the floor seemed to be convex on the first day. 

As April drifted to an end, I couldn't help but notice that spring was going into full bloom. The flowers in the university gardens were bright and colourful against the green soothing backdrop. 

After finishing my Painting class I was free and decided to roam in the gardens to get some nice inspiration for painting. I gave Ms. Choi my attention again as she continued to speak about the six aspects of painting.

I checked my textbook every now and then to see how far we're done because this class wasn't only about painting– it also included theory and other things about painting.

I jotted down the notes I felt worth taking in my textbook. Class ended quite some time later and I found myself in the campus gardens ten minutes after it ended. 

I looked happily at the flowers that painted this beautiful scene, the gentle waving of the plants from the slight breeze that passed. The soft chatter of students as they passed behind me to get to their classes or to roam in the gardens like me, supplied a background to the whole scene.

I spread my arms open and closed my eyes, feeling the breeze as it tickled me. My peace was interrupted by an amused chortle. I opened my eyes to find Taehyung in front of me. I let my hands flop back to my sides and placed one on my hip.

"What are you laughing at?" I mocked anger at him but I couldn't help the smile on my face. 

"Nothing, you just looked very... immersed in the whole... scene," he said, a look of suppressed laughter ever-present throughout the utterance of his words. I playfully pushed him at the shoulder and he fell back, clutching it and giving me a dramatic look of pain. "How could you?!"

"Like I did," I said with a shrug before turning around and walking to one of the nearby benches, knowing he will follow. He did follow me and we both sat on an empty bench with half a foot of distance between us. "What are you doing here?"

"We're supposed to take pictures from the garden," he informed me. "So I'm basically in class right now."

"Then why are you sitting here?" I asked him. "Go and take your photos!"

"I'm done," he reassured me. I saw Min-ji appear from behind a bush, a camera hung around her neck too. I tried to wave my hand but she winked, showed me double thumbs-up and ran away. "What are you waving at?"

"Oh um, Min-ji just ran away?" I said confusedly. I stood up. "Anyway, I have to go. Homework exists to torture all students!"

"Oh, uhm, (y/n)?" Taehyung called out, making me look down to where he was sitting. "I have a favour to ask you..."

"Go on," I said with a small smile. He has a favour to ask from me. I didn't know we had become so close! The thought made me happy but his next few words made it all dissipate.

"Um, will you be my model for our final project?" His words made my heart sink. "I would really like it to be you."

"Taehyung, I," I felt my throat close up, and I wondered how to let him off nicely. "I'm so sorry, but I told you I'm not photogenic. I don't think you'll get good marks if you were to take photos of me because no matter what, I always look ugly in the photos."

"No you don't!" He said, standing up too.

"Yes I do, you haven't seen my photos," I said, shaking my head.

"But you don't look ugly," he insisted. "You always look nice so why do you say the photo won't come nice?"

"It just doesn't," I tried to explain.

"(Y/n), please, please do this for me," he pleaded and made his face look extremely cute with puppy dog eyes. I wavered, wondering if I should give in if he's asking so much. But what if he doesn't get good marks because of me? "Please, I really want it to be you!"

My heart pleaded in his case, telling me that my four year long crush wanted to make me his model for his final project. My brain ran against it, telling me that he would regret it and hate me later about this. But if he himself asked for this...

"Okay, I will be your model," I relented. His face burst in happiness. "On one condition."

"What?" He asked, smile still not dropping as if sure that my condition can be fulfilled.

"You will be my model for my final project."

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
6th September 2020
06/09/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro