Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕬 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖇𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓,
𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊
𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖒.❞
- 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊

Your POV:

He was swaying a bit so I guessed his plastic cup was filled with a alcoholic drink too. Eul-soo dragged me up to them and they stopped talking upon seeing us. Taehyung's grin turned softer and he dipped his head a bit.

"(Y/n)! Never thought I'd see you here," he dragged out the 'you' and his voice was deeper than normal. He did seem drunk a bit. I tilted my head.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, a bit concerned. Jungkook gave out a witch's cackle that shocked me so much, I jumped. 

"Slightly, but I'm sober enough," he grinned, swaying a bit ahead and now he was so close, I could feel the heat radiating off him. My mind turned hazy at the idea of having him so close to me...

"I've to go," Eul-soo shouted over the music. "You guys looks after (y/n)! Don't leave her alone! And if you do, check the bathrooms cause she'll most probably be hiding there for the rest of the time!"

"EUL-SOO!" I shouted after her but she had already disappeared into the crowd. Min-ji was busy giving shy glances to Jungkook who was softly smiling at her. "Get a room, you two!"

"Shut up," Min-ji glared at me but it turned softer when she turned to look at Jungkook again. "Wanna go grab a drink?"

Jungkook nodded and the two left, leaving me and Taehyung alone. I watched them leave with fear; I was just teasing. I didn't want them to actually leave me alone with Taehyung!

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere else?" Taehyung asked, jerking his head towards the pool. "We might fall in. I mean, I might, and then I'll try to catch onto you to stop falling but then you'll fall with me–"

"And you'll die!" I gasped. His eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

"If I fall on you," I blushed, looking away. My eyes fell on a couple that was making out of the wall. 

"You're not that heavy," Taehyung said dismissively. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside and I silently followed him, mulling over his words. So he thinks I'm heavy, but he doesn't mind it? "Wait here, while I go grab us some food. Have you eaten?"

I shook my head because I was feeling hungry, even though I didn't want to eat in front of him. But I had already done that once at Jin's house, so what's one more time?

He disappeared behind the door a few feet away. I was standing in the passage, leaning against the wall when someone bumped into me. I straightened up and was ready to apologise when I saw her holding her head with her her bony hands. 

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern. She looked up with a pained face and gave me a once over.

"Not really," she breathed heavily. I could see someone walking up to us from behind her. "Some guy put something in my drink and I'm trying to escape him. But, ugh, my head fucking hurts."

"Babe?" The guy behind her placed a hand on her shoulder and she jerked it off, turning around to glare at him.

"Don't you get it? Just leave me the fuck alone," she hissed at him. I curled my fists. Would I have to throw a punch to get him out of here? But I'm not strong enough... Should I call Jimin? It's his house, but I don't know where he is. The guy smirk, placing a hand on the wall so that she couldn't leave from there. 

"Come on, you know you want this!"

If she did, she wouldn't be telling you to leave, you asshole.

The two of them turned to stare at me and I realised that I had accidentally said it out loud. Oh well. If people are going to stare at you anyways, you should give them something worth staring at.

"Didn't you hear her? Leave," I said as dangerously as I could. "Or I can get Jimin to kick you out. Or even better, call the police to take you to jail."

"You– bitch, I'm not scared by you!" He came dangerously close to me and my clenched fist shaked as my mind reeled over all the ways I could punch him and which one would work the best. "You fat, ugly–"

I punched him in the jaw at the same time Jae-hee hit him on the head. He stumbled sideways, his right hand covering his lips. When he removed it to sneer and glare at me, I saw blood at the left corner. Damn. 

"You dare–"

"Get out," Jimin's voice said sharply as he walked up to us, and the guy's eyes flared. "Taehyung's calling the police as we speak so get out or it won't be good for you."

"Fuck you," the guy spat then turned around, Jimin on his heels to see if he actually does leave. That left me with Jae-hee alone. I looked around to see if Taehyung was there, but he wasn't.

"Thanks," Jae-hee gave me a small smile then scrunched her nose. "But he isn't exactly wrong. You are a bit fat. Why don't you go on a diet? I know tons. I can help you find a good one."

"Um," I was saved the trouble of answering when Taehyung came with a plate topped with food in one hand and the other slipping his phone inside his pocket.

"No thanks," Taehyung grinned, "how else will she help me finish this?"

Jae-hee's face turned into a pained one when she saw the plate. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop eating all that junk?"

"But it's junk," Taehyung whined. "And everyone loves it. So there."

She rolled her eyes but it didn't stop her fond smile. "Well, I'm not feeling so well so I have to leave now."

"I can drop you off," Jimin was back, his hands stuck in his pocket as he gave her a warm smile. "It will be safer."

"Thanks," Jae-hee smiled flirtatiously at him and the two left leaving me alone with Taehyung again. 

"Come on, let's go to my room," Taehyung beckoned me and started walking. I followed him.

"You have your own room?" I asked, amazed.

"Perks of being his childhood friend!"

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
13th September 2020
13/09/2020

A/n:
I owe you all such a huge apology that maybe I should start from now...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro