Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉
𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉.
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙.❞
- 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝕶𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗

Your POV:

"Jae-hee isn't bad, y'know," Taehyung said the next Monday when we were both chatting in Aesthetics, waiting for our other friends. The subject of our talks was currently animatedly chatting with her friend. "Like, at first glance, everyone thinks she's the bitchy girl at the back of the class who picks on every nerd and bullies them or something. But she's actually nice. She just has some high standards for herself and others about looks and everything. So don't let her words that day affect you, okay? She has nothing personal against you."

His words made me feel warm because they were a sign that he was worried over the weekend about what I must have thought. That night had been really cool because Taehyung and I talked and ate the rest of the time before we had to leave. We played 20 questions and got to know each other even more, so it was a win-win.

"Thanks," I managed to say before I saw Min-ji and Eul-soo entering the room. "Oh look, they're here!"

"Hey, what's up?" Min-ji greeted us before sidling into her seat beside me. Eul-soo sat next to her. "Did you hear? We're gonna discuss the Spring Cultural Festival after class today and like, what we're gonna do. So both of you stay, okay?"

"Oh no," Taehyung frowned. "I have to meet our professor today... I might miss it. Tell me what happens, okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled at him. Jimin ran inside just a second before the teacher entered and he quickly jogged over to his seat next to Taehyung.

I'm excited for the Spring Festival.

●◐○

"...so choose what you're gonna do!" Minho clapped his hands once and stepped off the podium with a smile on his face. 

"I'm thinking of going into the dance," Eul-soo said excitedly, turning to us. "Plus we know Hoseok-sunbaenim and Jimin and they can help us get it perfect!"

"Yeah, dancing would be nice, I guess," I gave a small smile. When I was younger, I used to participate in group dances and I loved dancing. Still do but now my fat moves around a lot and it's just embarassing. Especially the chest part. 

"Do we have to?" Min-ji pouted. "I'm not really good at dancing."

"You can always do something else," I reminded her. 

"But I wanna be with you guys!" She whined. 

"You can be for the rest of the time," Eul-soo said. "We'll be dancing only once and once that's over, we'll be free to check out the rest of the festival."

"I wish I could go for the random photography section but ugh," Min-ji groaned, pressing her forehead against the desk in front of her. "They just had to be like– you can't do stuff related to your major."

"That makes stuff all the more fun," Eul-soo argued. "Hey, how about you sing?" 

"What, me?" Min-ji sat up and started giving a hollow laugh. "You know I can't sing."

"Really?" A new voice said from behind us. It was Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung must have come back in time. Jungkook was frowning. "I thought you could do a duet with Jimin-hyung."

"I– um," Min-ji was blushing so much, it was hard to keep my eyes from rolling. They are so obvious. "I suppose if you think so..."

"I think you would have a great voice," he flashed his special bunny smile that made her weak in the knees and I had to do everything to stifle my giggles in. "And you know, since I am a singer, you should take my saying into consideration..."

"Of course," she squeaked out, turning a bright red. I nudged her to warn her that she was being super obvious now and she immediately looked down to hide her face.

"What about you two?" I asked, looking at Taehyung and then Jungkook. 

"I'll do what you're doing," Taehyung grinned. My heart skipped a beat.

"We're going for dance!" Eul-soo said excitedly. "Do you wanna join us?"

"Sure!" 

"I'm joining the photography section," Jungkook grinned at Min-ji and I couldn't help but be amused over how the two might end up doing each other's major. 

"I didn't think you would go for dance," Taehyung said to me and I blushed, scratching the back of my head. "I'm not that good, I'm warning you. I've never really danced in my life."

"I have," I told him, "but that was years ago. Don't worry, I'll help you if it comes to that. Hopefully it won't."

"Yeah, that would be pretty embarassing for me," he laughed; I like his laugh. It makes me laugh. "Well, let's go and sign up then!"

●◐○

We were all scattered in the lawn after classes the next day. Many people had spread large blankets to accommodate their groups. Dancers had to be on the right side so I was sitting alone on our blanket, waiting for Taehyung and Eul-soo to come back with the drinks and food. 

"..ay, there's (y/n)," Gunmin said, pointing his pen at me. "Anybody with you?"

"Eul-soo and Taehyung," I answered to him and Minho, who were going around, checking if everyone was there to start on deciding the song and everything. Chaeri, who was behind them, smirked at that. She winked at me and I knew it was because she was teasing me over Taehyung. Chaeri was Jae-hee's friend and Minho and Gunmin were in their group; Jae-hee had obviously thought we were a couple or something and spread that to her group. Gunmin just tried to press down his smile as he made some ticks on his pad. 

I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the blush on my face. Well, Jae-hee and Chaeri seem to think we look good together or they wouldn't tease us over it. 

"Okay, since that's everyone, we'll be starting," Minho clapped his hands once to get everyone's attention. "We're gonna do couple dances since we have an equal number of guys and girls. So we'll be making pairs first."

The ‘couples’ were all people who were actually dating or we had a feeling would end up together. When more than half were done, they started on me.

"So for (y/n)..." Gunmin checked through the guys' list. Taehyung wasn't paired yet and I was hoping and praying it would be him for more than the obvious reason. I would be more comfortable with him than any other guy I didn't really know. 

"How about Taehyung and (y/n)?" Jae-hee suggested, a wide smile on her face. I saw Minho make a face to her that just spelt disgust. He gave a small shake of his head to probably tell her that it's a ‘no’ to our pair.

"What did I miss?" Taehyung announced loudly, plopping down right next to me with half a foot of distance between us. Upon seeing that, Chaeri gave out a loud "Aww!"

Minho looked at her pointedly and said lowly, "That's not aww. That's eww."

Taehyung was busy taking out the bottles of drink but I heard him. And it hurt me. It hurt me because I always thought Minho was a nice guy since he always treated me like anyone else and never seemed to hate me. Maybe he just thinks that we look ugly together. That I don't suit next to Taehyung.

"We can pair her with Mookjae?" Gunmin offered and that was it for me. Mookjae wasn't a bad kid per say, but he was also fat like me. 

So because I am fat, does that mean I can only be paired with fat people? I felt so hurt and so attacked that tears sprang to my eyes. I tried to blink them away but then–

"Here's your lemona– Hey, are you crying?"

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
20th September 2020
20/09/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro