Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.
𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞.❞
- 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖆 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖚

Your POV:

The Spring Festival was two weeks later, on a particularly sunny and beautiful Sunday. The students were all milling around, the makeshift stalls filled with the hustle and bustle of preparing students. I was sitting on a stool so stiffly, I could almost hear my back screaming.

"And done!" Eul-soo jumped back, looked at me for a second then squealed. "Perfect! Oh my god, Taehyung, take her photo! I'm so gonna ace my assignment. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much (y/n)! I would kiss you right now but that will ruin the make-up."

I gave her a smile before turning and looking at the mirror. We were in the girls bathroom, getting ready for our dance. We were going to dance to a song written, composed and sang by some of our university's students and I was nervous about it. 

"Can I come in?" Taehyung asked from outside. "I need to see her."

Eul-soo opened the door and we stepped out. I saw Taehyung check me out and I shyly pressed my lips together and looked away. I was wearing black ripped jeans and a silky white top with a dark blue flower. 

"If I could've whistled," Taehyung offered, "I would have totally done it."

"Taehyung!" My heart was running its usual marathon that happened everytime I was around him. Except it was even faster now that I knew how much he liked me. He was wearing similar clothes except his shirt didn't have a flower on it and one half was tucked in. He looked hot. "You look really handsome."

"Not hot?" He teased, doing a model pose. "I've been told by Jimin and Jungkook that I look ready to knock you off your feet."

I didn't answer him but rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on his cheek as a reply. He seemed pleased with it. Except now there was a lipstick mark on his cheek.

"Nooooo! You lovebirds destroyed the lipstick!!" Eul-soo cried out dramatically. "Let me fix it, then Taehyung, quickly take the photo and you can do whatever you want. Just don't ruin this for me."

I laughed as she pulled out her tools and began working again.

●◐○

We were standing ready on the stage, waiting for the first notes to drop so that we could begin the dance. Nervousness bubbled in the pit of my stomach as the music began and then the lyrics.

I focused my entire concentration on Taehyung who was really into the song and its lyrics and making faces accordingly. I had this mad desire to laugh but I struggled to keep it in and do the same as him.

It was supposed to be kinda sad and almost the entire time, I wanted to start laughing and not stop. With great difficulty, I managed to pull it off and then we were rushing off the stage so that the next group could start their dance. 

Once off, I started laughing and Taehyung joined me as the others around gave us weird stares. Normally I would have been self-conscious except, when I was with Taehyung, nothing mattered. When we stopped, we just smiled while staring at each other for a few seconds. 

"Let's go, lovebirds!" Eulsoo said loudly as she grabbed our hands and dragged us. "I've heard Yoongi-sunbaenim has cooked for us. I'm not missing it because you both are looking at each other like the apocalypse will happen tomorrow."

I laughed and let her drag us to one of the food stalls where Yoongi-sunbaenim was making something, his mint hair attracting unnecessary attention. We smiled as we got to the rest of the guys and Min-ji who was holding hands with Jungkook. Yes, they finally confessed and got together.

"Hyuuuuung," Jimin was whining. Yoongi ignored him as he continued to stir in his pot. "When will his shift end?"

"In five minutes, Jimin-ah," Jin said in amusement, shaking his head.

"Yoonmin," Taehyung whispered in my ear and I let out a small chuckle. 

"You said that ten minutes ago!"

"I said in fifteen minutes back then, pabo!"

I tuned out their conversation and turned to Taehyung who was looking down at me with so much love that I felt a blush coming again. I still couldn't believe he was giving me those looks. 

"I'm done with my assignment," I told him with a smile. He raised an eyebrow. "We can go see it after this? I want your opinion."

"I'm sure it must be beautiful," Taehyung said with mock superiority. "After all, I am handsome and you're a talented artist who is capable of capturing my beauty."

"Jin-oppa is rubbing off on you," I teased him and he dropped his face into his cute boxy grin. "What about your assignment? When are we doing it?"

"Oh, I already did it," he said in amusement. I blinked in surprise.

"What? When?" I asked. He gave me a sheepish grin.

"Before I asked for your permission," he confessed. "But I needed your permission before I submitted it so I acquired it."

"Well show it to me then!" I cried. 

"I saved it in my phone so here you go," he opened his gallery and I saw a folder marked ‘my beautiful love’ and when he clicked on it, there were tons of photos of me. That I wasn't even aware of. 

"When did you take these?" I asked, surprised but pleased. "You do know I can sue you for these photos, right?"

"I had complete faith in your kindness," he said, showing me the tip of his tongue and I gave him a playful slap on his upper arm. "This one here."

It was from that day in the park when he had caught me with my arms spread open. I looked really at peace and I don't know if it was the lightning or the out of focus really beautiful background; I looked really beautiful. 

"Taehyung, it's..." I didn't know what to say.

"Beautiful?" Taehyung offered, as he placed his chin on my shoulder, looking at it from behind me, his chest pressed to my back. "I know. That was my first thought when I saw you that day. And I had to capture it. Which I did. Before I thought of how funny it is."

"Taehyung!"

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
27th September 2020
27/09/2020

A/n: 
Stay with me till next week when the last chapter and my apology letter comes 😭😭

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro