6/23

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕹𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗.❞ - 𝖀𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓

Your POV:

I was nervous and excited all morning till Painting class. Ms. Choi told us to give the finishing touches to our paintings so that we could submit them.

As I started finishing my painting, I couldn't help the load of negative thoughts that came down on me. 

I was 20 years old, and I still hadn't got a boyfriend. No first kiss. Heck, I had never even held hands with a boy. And I knew why.

I was ugly, and there was no denying that. Atleast, I wasn't as beautiful as most of the girls I had seen in my life. I was chubby and kinda nerdy.

I knew that personality mattered more than a pretty face, because the face is pretty so long as the mouth is shut, but we can not change the way the world thinks.

No matter how much we try to put forth that personality is what matters, if you are not beautiful, people won't try to get to know you. That was the harsh truth, which resulted in my fate.

Boys didn't really try to get to know me. They went for the prettier girls, and even if one or two might have talked to me during my school life, they never became friends.

Because let's be honest, who would want to befriend me? I am weird, talkative, loud and annoying. I am ugly, chubby, smart and nerdy. And boys aren't interested in that. 

Boys like soft laughs, pretty faces, make-up and confidence. I was loud barks, no make-up, acne faced and shy at first. 

So why in the world would Taehyung try to befriend me? I knew that he was loud, hyperactive and very friendly, but even then... For him to come up to me by himself felt a bit fishy. 

My mind flashed with the Wattpad fanfics I had read; what if this was all a stupid bet or a dare? That he had to make me fall for him and then break my heart because my life is not a wattpad story where he will end up falling head over heels for me? 

I felt worse about that and quickly finished up my painting, trying not to look too much into it. He will go away once he gets to know me anyway. My personality wasn't much better than my appearance anyway.

I placed my brushes back in their places and went to wash my hands of the paint. When I returned, Ms. Choi was scrutinizing my painting. I shot her a small smile. She looked up at me finally and smiled.

"Beautiful work, Ms. (L/n)," she said in an impressed tone that made me flush. "You're really talented in showing human emotions. This depiction of a young girl trying to make a snowflake land on her outstretched hand; I'm sure there's a story behind. It's a hidden message, hm?"

"Yes," I said, flushing even more.

"Your artwork is really interesting," she spoke softly. "You try to show something through your designated topic which makes it so much curiosity piquing (?). What's the meaning of this painting?"

"W- Well, the girl shows any person in this world," I explained. "Her expressions are blank with a hint of both happiness and sadness. Her outstretched hand shows her attempts and the snowflake is what she wants from the world, which is the sky. The snowflake is a small distance away and she cannot wait for it to come to her, because she cannot rush up their meeting. That's wh- what I tried to show."

"Wonderful," Ms. Choi beamed. "A beautiful story as always. If you are done, I would like to get my hands on this painting. I would like to show it to my friend and get her opinion, since she loves arts that show a background story. Oh, and maybe try using a darker shade for the shadows in the scarf. This one feels a bit... lighter than needed."

"Of course," I bowed down to her as she left to check another student's painting. I darkened the shadows and submitted the painting at 3:14. I still had 16 minutes to myself so Ms. Choi let me leave.

I stepped outside and took in a deep breath. My eyes landed on a familiar figure leaning against the wall opposite to the door of the Art class.

"Hey, finished already?" Taehyung asked with a grin. He was wearing a loose yellow shirt and black ripped jeans that looked good on him. A camera hung around his neck and his hands were tucked inside his jean's pockets. "Shall we go?"

"Yeah," I passed him a smile and fell in step beside him as we started walking to god knows where. "You don't have your photography class?"

"It's usually from 1:30 to 3:30," he said without looking at me, and I only glanced at him from the corner of my eye, pushing my own hands into my jean's pockets. "But we got today off because our teacher is on vacation this week."

"Oh, I didn't know that," I said, scrunching my face in surprise. "Explains why Min-ji came early to the café that day... She is in your batch, right?"

"Yup, we were made partners quite a few times, " Taehyung shot me a smile and I felt like swooning, because he looked really good with the sun's light on him like that. "We became close and developed a friendship. I remember you and Eul-soo too. Same high school, so it was a relief when I stepped into this college. Somebody I could turn to if I was having some problem of my own. Never had to resort to that, though."

"Hm," I smiled as I looked ahead. "Where are we going?"

"Oh, we're going to my friend's apartment," Taehyung said casually. My eyes flicked to him as curiosity passed through me.

"Your friend's apartment?" I asked. "What for?"

Taehyung grinned and stopped in the middle of the cobbled pathway made for students to use as they changes classes.

"Ever done graffiti?"

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
2nd August 2020
02/08/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro