Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑,
𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚.❞
- 𝖀𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓

Your POV:

"Thank goodness your final project doesn't require me," I joked to Min-ji. We were going back to the dorms, talking to each other. The other two shared an amused glance. "Seriously, though. I would have killed myself before that."

"Hm," Min-ji just gave me a sad smile. "It's a pity... You hate taking photos of yourself and say you're not photogenic.."

"I don't say, Min-ji, I really am not," I emphasized on the say. "You know it never comes nice. I don't know how, but it never has till now. And that's okay. I mean, I am not the only one out there now, am I?"

"Ah, but you're really pretty, it's just not fair," Eul-soo pouted, crossing her arms across her chest. 

"Eul-soo, I am not pretty," I reminded her. "Although sometimes I do look nice, but the photo destroys it even then. It's really sad."

"Hm, isn't there something we ca- woah!!" Eul-soo fell down as she bumped into someone. She had been facing us while walking ahead which had ended up like this. Min-ji held in a laugh while I winced.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" A voice that was normally bright and cheery now sounded concerned as the owner of that voice lenses Eul-soo a hand. "Are you okay, Eul-soo-ah?"

"Oh, H- Hoseok-sunbaenim!" Eul-soo grabbed his hand and immediately stood up, bowing down to him. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking! I should've been more careful."

"That's okay," Hoseok gave a good-natured laugh, looking her over once. "You are not hurt?"

"No, not at all," Eul-soo grinned at the third-year dance major she just happened to look up to. "How's your dance going, sunbaenim? Aren't you all taking part in the regional competition soon?"

"Yeah, we are," Hoseok confirmed it, but a look of worry etched on his face. "But I am pretty worried right now because one of our dancers hurt his leg and the doctor told him to take rest for two weeks... We have to change the formation and everything now."

"Oh, don't worry, sunbaenim," Eul-soo gave him a soft smile and seeing it, Hoseok smiled too. "I know you will do great. You are so dedicated and hardworking, that even the universe will work out in your favour. I can just feel it."

"Thanks, Eul-soo-ah," Hoseok smiled at my friend. "Also, please drop the sunbaenim. Just call me Hoseok, will you?"

"But sunbaenim!" Eul-soo whined, pouting childishly. "You are my senior, and that's the perfect honorific to call you!"

Hoseok sighed but didn't say anything else. He gave Min-ji and I a smile and a nod as well before taking his leave. The three of us continued back to the dorm. I nudged Eul-soo in the ribs.

"Ow, what?" She gave us a confused glance. Min-ji and I shared an amused glance. "Why are you two- Oh no. No, no, no. It's nothing like that. I just see him as my idol because he is a very sincere and hardworking student. It's not what you think."

"But we didn't say anything Eul-soo," I hummed as an amused smirk crept up on my face.

"Yeah, you're making assumptions on your own," Min-ji said in a high pitched voice, shooting her a devious grin. "Unless it's the truth?"

"Guys, seriously," Eul-soo rolled her eyes. "I think I would be the first one to know if I ever develop a crush on him. So please, don't let your mind get ahead of you and start shipping me with him."

"If you say so," I chuckled. 

"No promises," Min-ji teased. The rest of the way, the two bickered over it and I couldn't help but smile, wondering how in the world I landed myself between two idiotic yet lovable dorks.

●◐○

It was a Wednesday, and I was waiting in my Aesthetics class for Min-ji, who shared it with me. Eul-soo didn't have Aesthetics since she majored in make-up. 

"Hey!" A very familiar voice greeted me. I looked up from my book to find two boys smiling at me. 

"Oh, Jimin-ssi, Taehyung-ssi," I said nervously, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear shyly as I closed my book. "How can I help you?"

"I just wanted to ask if you're okay?" Jimin asked me with a concerned look. "You weren't really into it yesterday, and I got worried..."

I blushed and immediately shook my head, trying my best not to look at Taehyung much. 

"I'm good!" I smiled at him. "Really."

"Are you sure, because I can help-" Jimin got interrupted by Taehyung, who nudged him in the ribs to stop talking. Jimin just grinned at me while Taehyung flashed me a wide, boxy grin. I did my best not to blush but I might have failed.

"(Y/n)-ssi! Drop the formalities, just call me Taehyung," he said with a pout. "Or even TaeTae. Actually, just call me TaeTae. That's nice, right?"

"Uhm, if you want me to," I said shyly. "Taehyung-ah is fine? Or should I really..."

"Well, only if you're comfortable," Taehyung said with his usual smile. He was bouncing on his feet, reminding me of a ball of energy. "I can call you (y/n)-ah, right? Or do you have any nicknames you want me to call you?"

"No, (y/n)-ah is fine," I said with a smile. Just being in his space made me want to smile continuously. 

"I wanna be friends!" Taehyung suddenly announced. I was shocked at his statement, a million thoughts running through my head at once. "Are you free after class today? When does your last class end?"

"My last class ends at 3:30, I'm free after that," I said automatically, because my brain had gone into autopilot mode. Taehyung grinned at me even wider.

"Then I'll come to the painting room at 3:30 to get you!" He said before grabbing Jimin and slinking to the back, leaving behind a very confused and happy me.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
2nd August 2020
02/08/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro