Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕹𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑
𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙.❞
- 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖗 𝕽𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖙

Your POV:

"...if you would please collect your assignments from me after class ends?" Our teacher, Ms. Choi smiled at us as she told us about our last assignment. "Now, I have some news for you. It's both a good news and a bad news."

I held my breath as I shifted in my seat. It was my major class, Painting, that was going on and our major classes were for two hours. I had the batch after lunch everyday, so it was a nice, warm afternoon outside. 

"We are going to talk about your final project," she said with a wide smile. "As you all know, you all have different specifics in painting. Some are good in portraits, others in landscapes, still others in abstract and the list goes on. Your final project is something that you are free to choose, an open choice. You have three months from now to submit. A precise date will be given soon."

Excited whispers passed around along with a few low groans. I was nervous, because she wasn't finished.

"This project amounts up to 40% of your final grade," she continued, pacing around the students, whose eyes and ears followed her to each corner she swept. "So take your time to think of a really good topic. You're all amazing artists with bright futures, so let your chances shine in your canvases. Also, I will personally pick the best painting and put it for the national art competition organised every year."

I could hear a few whoops from the back of the class, but my mind was racing. I imagined getting that first place, with my faceless drawing being seen by some of the best painters in the industry. 

That was never happening. I mentally laughed at the idea of me reaching that stage. Sure, I was good - the fact that Korean University of Arts accepted me is beyond proof - but I wasn't the best in the class. 

"Now, for today's topic..." Ms. Choi started on today's topic, speaking of seasons and how we had to paint something related to that.

My eyes flew to the window once again, that was quite a few feet away from me. I couldn't see the grounds below, but I knew that it was early March and spring would come soon.

But winter always attracted me more. The cold but soft impressions left by the gentle envelope of winter made me happy and calm. The chill in the air swelled something in me.

But winter was over and now it was time for spring to take over. My eyes landed back on the blank paper in front of me, and I smiled as I knew what I had to draw.

●◐○

When I stepped out of the class, it was a few minutes after 3:30, the time the class ended. It was my last class of the day and I was tired. My phone pinged and I pulled it out.

I had one message from Eul-soo.

Eul-soo:

Let's meet up at Sweet Flavours at 4:00?? Like, I really wanna talk abt something imp

You:
Okay, be there in ten. It's not bad, is it? 😓

Eul-soo:
No, no, nothing bad. Just hurry up. I'm ordering hot chocolate for you😋

You:
Thanks😍

I locked the screen and put it in my pocket, redirecting my route; instead of going to the dorms, I started to go towards the shopping lane that was in front of the university campus. 

But my redirecting ended up in me bumping into someone, and I took a step back while clutching onto the person's hand to steady myself. My eyes snapped up to find concerned brown orbs looking at me.

"O- Oh, I'm so sorry," I put up a small smile, snatching my hand back. "I didn't see you there, Jimin-ssi. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, no, are you okay?" Jimin asked me with a smile. I shook my head. "Lost in your thoughts, hm? Take care of yourself. If something happened to you..."

His voice trailed off as his eyes shaped into crescent moons. I blushed at the sight; he looked really adorable. He winked at me and left, leaving me with a flaming face.

No, I didn't have a crush on Jimin. But I had limited contact with the 'opposite sex' and even when I knew Jimin flirted with anything having two legs, it felt something special to me. I was pathetic.

I managed to reach the café without bumping into any more classmates and when I entered the shop, I immediately found Eul-soo and Min-ji seated on the table we usually occupied. I went over and slid next to Min-ji.

"What's up?" I asked as I placed my bag between Min-ji and me. Eul-soo gave me a nervous look and when I placed my hands on the table, she clasped them in her own.

"(Y/n), I know you don't like this much," she gulped, "but I really need a favour."

"Of course, Eul-soo," I said, surprised. "I'm always ready to help you. When have I ever said that I don't like helping you?"

"No, not that part," she visibly winced. "I, uh, you see, for our final project, we need to do a major make-over and-"

"You want me as a model," I finished her thought with a blank face. She gnawed at her nails, awaiting my reply which followed swiftly, "No."

"Please!!" She cried, burying her face in her stretched arms. "I really need you, (y/n)! You know final projects make upto 40% of the final grade and I don't have anyone other than you!"

"Use Min-ji," I said with a sigh as I shipped my hot chocolate. "She's made for this."

"No she's not," Eul-soo looked up with a frown. "She does make-up, which you don't, and our project is supposed to be on someone who doesn't do it normally. Please (y/n)! I know I ask a lot of you every single day, but if you do this for me, I won't bother you ever again. I- I'll give up drinking!"

I pursed my lips as Eul-soo continued pleading. I wanted to help her but... I sighed.

"Fine." Her face morphed into one of utmost happiness. "I'll do it. And don't make promises you can't keep. You can't give up drinking and we all know that."

With that teasing tone, the three of us burst out laughing.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
26th July 2020
26/07/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro