Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝𝕹𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊.
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙
𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋.❞
- 𝕯𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱. 𝖀𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖋

Your POV:

"Huh?"

Taehyung had suddenly grabbed my hand and he was now turning it over in his palms, rubbing it gently with his long fingers.

"I said you're really warm," he repeated. His hands weren't cold, so what he said was true. I shrugged.

"I am always pretty warm," I said nonchalantly, standing up. Taehyung, who was holding my hand, stood up as well before letting it go. "You have very large hands."

"So I have been told," his boxy grin made an appearance again. Doesn't he get tired of grinning? He dusted his pants before giving me a certain look I couldn't place. "Are you hungry? It's nearly 8 o' clock. Jin-hyung must have made dinner by now. Will you please stay?"

"O- Oh, sure," I faked a smile. I was hungry. But eating in front of the three of them... I became self-conscious when I ate in front of people. "Shall we go? We need to go back to the campus as well."

"Yeah," Taehyung went ahead and opened the door. I followed him out to the kitchen where Jin and Namjoon were seated at the dining table, talking. "Hyung! We're done! Now, where are my hamburgers?!"

"Oh, will you wait?" Jin looked at him crossly as he stood up, giving a quick peck to Namjoon, whose ears turned red at the gesture. "I swear, your bottomless pits of stomachs some times worry me. How about you, (y/n)-ah? How many would you like?"

"A- Ah, um, I'll try one," I offered. Jin raised an eyebrow at that.

"Are you sure?" He asked, a smile lilting on his narrow lips. "I'm known to make some terrific hamburgers."

"I'll take more if I feel like it," I promised him, but my heart sank as I thought about how I would have to reject him later. Jin nodded and went to the counter, pulling out two plates and placing three on one and one on the other.

Taehyung and I took our seats and Jin placed the plates before sitting opposite to me. Taehyung didn't hesitate to pick up the hamburger and bite into it immediately.

I picked up mine and slowly took a medium-sized bite, unlike Taehyung's large one. A delicious taste spread throughout my mouth and I could feel it reaching even the hidden corners of my being. 

I moaned in delight at the taste and quickly ate the piece so that I could compliment Jin. He looked at me expectantly.

"This is really amazing, Jin-oppa," I said, as soon as I had swallowed. "I've never had such an amazing burger before."

"Aha, see?" He grinned. "I knew you would love it. Look at her Taehyung, she appreciates my food. Unlike you, who only keeps on eating."

"I do appreciate, hyung," Taehyung whined with his mouth full. I stifled a giggle that was about to erupt and instead chose to take another bite of the delicious burger in front of me. "You know I love your food. You're the most amazing cook I have ever encountered in my-"

"Yah, don't try to flatter me," Jin chided the younger boy, who just grinned as he picked up his second burger to eat. I didn't miss the pink tinge on Jin's cheeks indicating that he was indeed pleased by the shower of compliments even if he did state otherwise. 

I finished my burger and wanted another one, but I felt too embarassed to ask for it. Jin noticed my empty plate and stood up.

"How about one more?" He asked, not waiting for my answer as he went to get another one. I didn't even have time to reply before another burger was in my plate.

"Thank you," I said quietly to the older man, mustering up a smile that reached till my eyes. "You cook really nice."

"Well, I am learning to cook," Jin said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I'm admitted into the Korean University of Arts under the cooking department. Last year there and I am thinking of opening a restaurant or a hotel once I graduate."

"Oh wow," I said, impressed. "Please do tell me when you open. I want to be one of your very first customers."

"Of course, it will be all my pleasure," Jin smiled widely at my statement. "What are you looking at? Eat up, eat up, you won't get to eat this for quite some time now."

I didn't argue and decided to finish my second serving. A loud burp next to me made me look at Taehyung, trying to keep in my laugh. He smiled sheepishly at Jin, patting his stomach because he just finished three whole burgers.

After we left Jin's house, Taehyung and I walked back to the campus, talking. I didn't miss the chance to tease him about the three burgers though.

"Where do all of them go?" I said with an amused smirk, poking him in the side of his stomach. Taehyung burst out laughing. 

"I don't know, they just disappear," he said, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Where do yours go?"

That shut me up, because I was tempted to sarcastically say that it went to my fat, but that would be too... awkward. I didn't speak, instead looking ahead.

"I don't know either," I said after a long minute. I could feel that Taehyung had tensed up next to me.

"I'm sorry, was I too insensitive?" He asked in a hush tone. "I've been told I can be insensitive. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to insult you in anyway-"

"Taehyung," I interrupted him, stopping in the middle of the road. Taehyung stopped as well, looking at me in alarm.

We were just a few yards away from the University campus gates but I wanted to ask him the question that had troubled me the whole day at that moment only.

"Taehyung, you know how I am. Then why did you say you want to be friends with me and hang out with me?"

◣◥◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◤◢

Updated/Published On:
9th August 2020
09/08/2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro