Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Your eyes may be whole but the story I'm told is your heart is as black as night. Your lips may be sweet such that I can't compete but your heart is as black as night. I don't know why you came along at such a perfect time but if I let you hang around I'm bound to lose my mind.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"are you fucking crazy ?!?!?!!?"

"i think I might be abby" i told her walking into her dads apt.

she closed the door and ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. "youre so lucky my father isnt here"

"you wldnt let me in iif he was?"

"i would but...omg karma, you just don't know my family" She walked into the kitchen and got some juice and I followed after. "so please explain to me why your here again"

"I'm here because I couldn't be there anymore"

"why? what about -"

"like i said I couldn't be there anymore" i started to look through here fridge and cabinets for something to eat. i surprisingly found some carmel corn. I didnt think they even ate that here. I looked at her with the bag in my hand, and she shrugged her shoulders and told me to make myself at home.

"do you not like pants?"

"i do"

" I cant tell , But I know those cats can"

"oh hush or that wont be the only thing youll be seeing"

"as much as i feel like ill be disgusted for a future reference , abby you cant be pans and threaten a "gay" person"

"oh hush. I'm sleepy and we are leaving in the morning before my father comes"

"aight sis"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro