Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I blacked out....right? Well, it was so dark around me that I had to...I heard myself sigh then I heard a voice. "Baby?"

"Oh god...not you."

"I'm here." I rolled my eyes before opening them. My finance sat beside me in a hospital room. "And I love you, okay?"

"Stop with that...that...us...is over all of it's over."

"We can try again..." He reached out to take my hand but I pulled away.

"You should have left me to die....wasn't it obvious I was committing suicide. You ruined my death."

"Maybe I did...but in sickness and health I have to protect you."

I sat up and heard cuffs jingle as I did. "We're not fucking married and what the FUCK is this?!!" My voice fumed.

"Then lets get married then...your parents are coming out. They're happy that I finally located you. We can do it at city hall, something small, you can get a dress real quick and I can take care of you."

"I'm not weak, Jimmy!"

The ceiling fan above turned on and started humming. "Nadia, I can't live without you, I keep having dreams about us on the night of our honeymoon...I keep seeing our children smile at us. These three months have been horrible...I try to keep the dreams to a minimum but forcing them to calm down isn't enough. I don't want you I need you. I'm just as hurt as you. We can try for another baby."

"Get the fuck out!" I turned over in the hospital bed. "It's not about you...or what you need. It's about life and how fucking unfair and evil it is. If you were smart you'd leave me alone. Go find another chick to stalk."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro