19:lemon.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N okay technically this is still chap 18 but I really want to reach the no 20 so hahaha enjoy. Okay writing all ships would be too tiring so I'll write 3.

1 straight.(honokaxganashi) 1 BL.(Muritaxmajiko) 1 GL (NicoxMaki ) scroll to whichever you like.

Follow the fonts of their names.

STRAIGHT

Honoka and Ganashi :

"Hehe are we really going to do this?" I asked, wishing we offer the lights so that he won't see the redness in my face.

He chuckled and swept a lock of her behind my ear, smiling as he nodded. He shifted so that he could remove his clothes leaving only his boxers on. I did the same leaving my underwear on.

"This will be my first time..."

"Mine too." He pinned me down in the mattress and his lips ground mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed him closer. I could feel him hardened agasint one of my thighs.

He moved one of his hands so that he was free to roam on my naked skin. He send a shiver down with each touch feeling a trail of warm sensation all over me.

He moved down and started to luck my chest, gradually moving down to my breast. He pushed my brain up to reveal them, giving me and smirk before he put his lips and round my nipples.

My hands clutched the sheets softly and moans kept escaping my lips.

"You like?" I nodded, unable to form words my mind was a blank of black fuss.

He licked and sacked on me causing me to moan and groan even louder. Luckily, the room was sound proof at least that's what Maki told us.

I was a little disappointed when he removed his mouth but he kneeled with knee at my side and pulled his boxers down. My eyes widen at the size of that thing also other was my first time ever seeing one in real life. I sat up and leaned closer to take a closer look.

I reached out my hand cautiously and poked the tip causing a little squeak to escape from him. I smiled and pressed it again, then wrapping my fingers tightly around it. His voice was music to my ears.

She had a good grip on my male part.

"Move."

"Move?" I nodded I could stop the urge I needed to feel that friction and heat. My body shivered slightly when she did her touch was gentle. Juice was slowly dripping down the side of her hand.

She smiled and placed her lips at my tip giving it a small kiss before locking a small amount of my dripping juice.

"I saw it once..." she admitted shyly before wrapping her lips over and sacked lightly.

Groans escaped my lips uncontrollably as my shivers were sent down my hot body.

She moved slightly, going deeper each time.

"Faster."

She did, she speed up and I felt the back of her throat. I'm so deep.

She was panting as she moved her head, her hands holding onto me and I held on to her.

My body temperature raised and I felt a surge.

"Honoka....I'm going to...."

She stopped as I filled her mouth. It started to overflow and she removed herself from me with a gasp.

"Sorry, are you okay."

she wiped her mouth and locked her finger with a smile "you taste good."

This made me blush.

"You are hard again."

I looked down and indeed it has risen once more within mere seconds.

"Your turn." I smirked.

She nodded and gladly removed her removing clothing. I grinned at the sight.

I traced my finger over her lip, making her shiver. Slowly I insert one and moved very slowly.

On demand I sped up and inserted another finger along the way.

Her moans were heaven to me.

"Ganashi...put..it in...." she moaned.

I removed my finger, wet with her juices and position myself at her entrance. See watched my and nodded as if to signal me.

I slowly pushed my head into her and followed my the rest. She had her eyes sealed shut and her lips were being bitten as her fingers grabbed the sheets tightly.

The sheets were slowly stained by blood as I broke her wall.

I started to jerk my hips slightly then gradually increasing in speed.

Her body arched and she shook as I went faster and deeper with each thrust. I felt as if if was a racing car speeding down the race track.

Sweat dotted our foreheads.

"Ganshi...." her voice shook as she breathed out my name.

I nodded and went on blaster mode till we both came. I smiled at her and we seemed to go all night.

BOY LOVE

Murita and Majiko

"You have become an expert at this." He complemented me with a smile, looking down with his hands position behind him.

"Of course, someone has been training me." I said, removing myself from his hard stick before putting it right back. He was flipping with his precum juice and i was sacking nearly everything up. It went so deep it touched the back of my mouth, causing me to choke slightly.

I felt him shiver slightly as he warned me. I sucked even harder and he let his sperm release in my mouth.

I removed myself and the white substance dripped out of my lips while I swallowed the rest. He was still squinting a little and i watched his orgasm face. I was beautiful sight for me and it just made me more turned on.

Before I even realised it my hand was wrapped around myself and begun to move while i stare at his face till he was done.

He panted then sat up and his eyes locked on me. I felt like i should stop but i couldn't I was reaching climax.

He leaned forward, letting my spray him all over his face. He smirked, wiping some of it off his face and licking it.

"So sweet, just like you." He said before he placed his hands on my waist and directed me to turn around.

I placed my hands on the bed and kneeled on my knees just as he asked.

His hands were cool against my hips.

I slowly inserted myself into his warm, wet hole. It was as if i was being sucked into him. He had a from grip on me, warping around me so tight I was afraid I would be unable to move. I manged to.

I started slow, teasing him a little.

"Mou, are you teasing me?" He whined, turning back to look at me.

I shrugged with a smirk playing on my lips "Maybe..."

He was able to reach behind and give me a soft slap on the side of my thigh. Which just earned him a chuckle from me.

I wrapped my hand around his hard, hanging stick and moved in sync with my hips. Going faster and deeper with each thrust.

His moans and groans filled the room, jumping off the walls and mixed with my pants and moans. My body went into a spasm as our juices shot out of us.

I removed myself and watched as the white liquid flowed out and dripped down the inner side of his inner thigh.

GIRL LOVE

Nico and Maki

"You know what I want." She smirked and pinned me down upside down to the bed.

I chuckled and untied her hair for her, letting it fall onto my face. I swept it back to reveal her sparkling ruby eyes.

I lifted myself up enough to press my lips onto hers. She kissed me back immediately, playing with my tongue. I wrapped my hands around her waist and started to slide them down to her ass where I teased her.

"Mou, stop teasing me Maki." She whined and moved to removed her dress and I did the same. We were totally bare and it was my turn to pinned her down on the bed with a smirk. I wanted to top this time.

She chuckled and pushed me in the chest teasingly.

I kissed her on the lip then left a trail up to her breast where I licked her nipple.

She giggled while I sucked them. Her hands found their way to mine and fondled with them. I moan into her boobs, starting to drip slightly between my legs.

I brought one of my hands down to meet her wet lips and traced around it, sending a shiver down her spine.

I slowly inserted my finger into her hole and tickled her lightly.

"Mou, don't do that!" I snicker and did the opposite, inserting another finger while I did.

I rubbed her a bit before pulling it out and licking her juices off my finger for her watch.

I watched as she shifted and pulled my leg up.

"What are you doing?"

She blushed "I wanted to try something."

She placed herself in between me and pushed so that we met in the middle. Our two wet surfaces right up against each other.

She held onto the sheets as she started to shake her hips, rubbing against me.

My back arched a little as pleasure filled my body escaping in the forms of moans and pants.

I pushed myself further into her as we rubbed against each other.

We went faster.

Our bodies shook as we released, letting the juices flow out between the two of us and we panted when we were done.

I sat up and prowled on her, kissing her lips. I crawled and licked the juices of her and she did the same.

Poking inside me with her warm sweet tongue.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro