Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am typing this chapter on someone's laptop so my fingers feel all cramped up. But it's much better than my phone so no complaints either;)
I

*TRIGGER WARNING: The content in this chapter includes themes like rape and sexual activities so you can skip this chapter if you are lighthearted.*

SIDDHARTH'S P.O.V:

Love...

What's love?

I never understood what it meant. It was a biased concept, an excuse to hide your desire and hormonal reaction to the opposite sex. As a teenager, it always thrilled me the attention the female population gave me. I loved to bask in their lovely presence, it boosted my confidence and somewhat helped me rise into the popular circle. 

People loved to brag about my grey eyes, physique, grades and how perfect I was. Perfect. Pfft... that term always made me snort. How could they think that I had a perfect life? I could detect in their eyes, the jealousy and admiration whenever I passed by them. Any guy would love to exchange their life with me. And I would gladly give them my life if they insisted.

They were envious of me and I was of ...

Karthik.

He had everything that I craved for. Perfect grades, friends and ...family. Karthik and I were neighbors back in town. We practically grew up together with me staying in his house most of the time. In the beginning, when I observed his family I thought they were so clingy and ill-mannered to each other. Throwing tantrums, mimicking each other and talking louder than my parents did. But strangely I started adapting to the changes and realized that I was the one with strange parents. I thought mothers were supposed to give space to their children and teach them how to be independent. And father's were scary creatures like the monsters inside my closet. 

Karthik's father hugged him, taught him how to play the guitar and cooked his favorite dishes. My father... well... he taught me to maintain silence whenever his lady friends visited him. And let me tell you how frequent they were. And how scary those women were. I was seven back then, it was midnight, I could hear the disturbing sound through the thin wall when I suddenly felt thirsty. In my sleepy state I went out to drink a glass of water and as I was filling the glass, I saw my father's door opening. I quickly hid inside the cabinet, I could hear giggling and some shuffling around. Then those disturbing sounds began again. Peeking from inside the cabinet I saw things my eyes could never unsee. I controlled the tears from dropping as if they started I would be exposed. The wood creaked  for an hour and then it stopped. They went back to their rooms and I safely returned to my own. I thought I escaped the incident, but the next day I was proved wrong when someone entered my room. I was always a light sleeper, so I was alarmed as soon as I saw a figure entering my room.

"Who's there?", I asked out loud. The figure crept closer to me and covered my mouth. I realized it was that woman from a day ago immediately.

"I saw you yesterday peeking from inside the cabinet and frankly it turned me on. The father was ******* me while the son watched, literally a dream come true", She said excitedly with a squeal at the end. I shivered in disgust and moved back as she tried to come closer to me. Tears dropped from my eyes and as I felt her stinky breath on my face. At that moment I realized how alone I was, I couldn't even scream for my guardian angel that night. 

"Siddharth", Her voice cut me off from my imagination. Pari smiled at me as I motioned her to sit down. 

"What were you thinking about before I arrived?" She asked her green eyes shining with curiosity as she tried to solve the puzzle in my brain.  I shook my head and muttered nothing.  She nodded and decided not to prod further. I sighed in relief, there were some things that I couldn't share with her. If I did she would run away. And I will be alone forever like I was in my father's mansion. I shuddered at the thought.

Well, this was chapter 21. 

This story was written by me three years ago but in different p.o.v's. The purpose of telling you this is that Siddharth and Pari's characters were carved up way before Rosie and Karthik so I didn't add anything for you to feel bad for him. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro