Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

Why would Caleb do this to me? I sat down on my bed and cried. I then heard a knock on my door.
"Come in?" I said questionably. Nobody is supposed to be home... I see madison and Ki enter with a bag. Madison plops down on my bed and hands me a tub of ice cream. Ki stands against the door frame. It must be really awkward for him. Probably not. I don't think Madison broke him yet. I open the tub. I shoved my face in it.

Caleb pov
What have I done? I was being stupid! WHY DID I DO THAT?!!?? Ugh! I'm an idiot! I need to....... Ugh... She won't forgive me. She gave me her heart and I shattered it because I was bored. I love her..... I always will love her. I need to apologize! I grabbed my phone from off my bed. I started to text her.

Me: Faith...... I'm sorry
Faithless_14: no you're not. I was just a person you used until you were bored. Then you moved on
Me: No...... Faith..... I was being stupid! I love you.....
Faith: NO YOU DONT!!' QUIT SAYING LIES!!!!
Me: Faith.... I love you with all my heart. I will always love you. You are the girl of my dreams. You are perfect to me in every way!
Faith: STOP CALEB!! Just...... Quit lying.. I loved you! Then you go....... Breaking my heart..... I gtg.
Me: Faith! Wait!
Faithless14 is away (reference)

Faith pov
I slammed my phone down.
"I'm going to go take a walk. You two need to go. Thanks for the ice cream. Bye" I say, pulling on a hoodie. I run out into the crisp December air. I don't care that it's ten at night! I need fresh air. I walk out to the woods. I run through the trees and into a clearing. I sit down on the grass. I need time alone..... I do love Caleb. I then hear someone coming. I start to panic. I notice a bush. I leap into the bush as I see a person enter the clearing.
        "Caleb! You are an idiot! Why would you do that to her! You love her!" I hear a familiar voice say. Caleb? I look to see him start to cry. I emerge from the bush.
        "Caleb..... I love you..... I want to love you. I want to be back with you. I want to kiss you. But.... I don't want to give you the power to hurt me again. I think we should just be friends." I say to him. He cries more.
         "Good bye Caleb..." I say, holding back tears.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro