Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Junior year, March (haha sad reference)

Caleb pov
Faith....... There never goes a day when I don't think about her. I still love her. But how can I get her to trust me again? I want her to trust me. Hmmmmmmmm..... That's it!

Faith pov
I kinda miss Caleb. I love him. No no faith........ He's probably moved on. I grabbed the rest of my books and made my way towards my car. It's a Thursday night. Good thing I finished all of my extra work yesterday. Now what? I started driving back home. Hmm. I could hang out with Madison? Oh wait... She's working tonight. Crap. Hmm.... I guess I'll hang out by myself tonight. Great. I pulled into the driveway. Mom and dad were both at work so I had the house to myself. I threw my bag on the couch. I sighed and plopped down. What to do......... Ah! I can start looking for a prom dress. Prom is coming up in two weeks and I don't have a dress yet. Madison and I are going to look for them tomorrow after school. Eeek! I pull my laptop out and begin browsing. Ooooooo! So many pretty dresses! I can't choose between the white one and the lavender. All of a sudden, I hear a knock at the door. I cautiously open it to see Caleb.
         ""Hello.... Faith I was wondering if you would like to go to prom with me? As just friends?" He said meekly. I know why he added the last part. I simply smiled and nodded.

AN

So sorry this is short, prom is next chapter then it will be graduation and life beyond that. This book will have a total of 50 chapters. Thank you all so much for all the amazing support.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro