21 (The dance pt.2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Caleb pov
Faith blushed and took my hand. We walked out to the dance floor. A couple songs played and we danced to them. Ah. I remember back when we were in 8th grade. We went to the gobble wobble dance together. Good times. A slow song started to play. Faith blushed madly. So did I. I grabbed her hand and put my other hand on her waist. By now her face was really red.

Faith pov
Oh goodness.... What are we doing. My face is probably really red. Caleb started to look concerned.
"Faith, are you okay? Your face is really red. I hope you're not blushing." Caleb said grinning. I giggled. We then started to dance. Man, he is still a good dancer. Even though I only saw him dance at the gobble wobble..... Back in..... 8th grade..... That was the same night..... We kissed..... Under the stars.... I can't do this..
"Caleb........." I said, looking into his eyes. I turned and ran as fast as I could. I didn't look back. I ran out of the school. Several cars honked at me as I ran past them. I can't do this. I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I looked where I ended. The junior high.... Hm. I ran up to the hill and sat down. Caleb,....... I love you

Caleb pov

I followed faith. I need to make sure she is okay. Sadly, she's faster than me. I finally stopped and rested at a familiar place. The junior high. I saw faith sitting on the hill. It looked like she was crying. I walked over and sat next to her. She bolted up with tears streaming down her face.
"Caleb... I-ii-" she stuttered before i put my arm around her.
"Shhhh shh shh. Everything's alright." I whispered into her ear. She lied her head on my shoulder. We stargazer together for a few moments. She pulled away and I stared into her bright blue eyes.
"Caleb...... I love you.... I love you with all my heart." Faith said softly.
"I love you too Faith. " I said before planting my lips on hers. Man... We haven't kissed like this since that New Year's Eve. I love her so much. She pulled away and put her head back on my shoulder.
"Caleb? Can we be together again? Like things were before?" She asked.
"Of course...... Pumkin. " I say, running my hand through her hair.

Some where in a bush not that far......

"See Kiki? I told you so!" Madison said with a smirk.
"Again..... Why are we out here in a bush creepily watching Caleb and faith?" Ki asked.
"Kiki..... It's mah OTP!!!" Madison replied.
"That's it! I'm out!"
"Noooooooo!!!! Kiki! Waaaaiiittrttt!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro