Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Senior year, graduation

Faith pov

Graduation. ITS A LOT SCARIER THAN I THOUGH!! I THOUGH MADISON WAS JUST OVERREACTING!!!! I started pacing the floor. I can't do this. I felt my palms get sweaty and clammy. I continued panicking until I heard someone come up behind me. It was of course, Caleb. He didn't even ask what was wrong. He just pulled me into his arms. We've been dating ever since prom last year. I love him so much. Good thing we are going to the same college . I don't know what I'll do with out him.
"Aaaaaannnnmddd now! Class of 2022!!" The announcer bellowed. Caleb squeezed my hand as we walked up onto the stage. The light blinded me momentarily. Caleb was standing right behind me. My fellow classmates and I filed onto the stage. One by one, we received our diploma. I was a nervous wreck once they called my name. I slowly walked up to the podium.
"YEAHHHHH!!!! GO FAIIITTTHHHHH!!!" I heard someone yell from the crowd. It was of course Madison. Well... She got her revenge since I did the same thing to her . I quickly walked back to my spot. I watched on as everyone else got their diplomas. Now time for the speeches. This is going to take fooooorreevvveerr!!! And we didn't have chairs!!! I zoned out as all the teachers and counselors did their speech. After a while, it was time for Caleb's speech. He was the class president so yeah.
"Hello! My high school experience has been a wild one! But it's been a memorable one because of a certain special someone. High school isn't about grades and activities. It's about the time you spent with your loved ones." Caleb said into the microphone. He turned to face me. What the heck is he doing?
"Faith Less, I love you with all my heart. I was wondering...." Caleb said, getting down on one knee. I gasped.
"Will you marry me?" He asked, holding a diamond ring.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro