Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Freshman year, college.

Caleb pov

First day of college. Right now I'm sitting in the car with my girl- I mean fiancée. Man I love saying that! Anyways, freshman orientation is in a few hours. The college faith and I are going to is a long way from home. We are about half way there. Faith is sleeping right now while I'm driving. I wish she could lay down in the back, but all of our stuff is back there. Yup! Faith and I are sharing a dorm. I mean, might as well, since we are going to get married in a few months. Hmmm. I need to hire a wedding planner. Maybe Madison? I mean, I'll know she'll do it for free. Faith started to stir in her sleep. I gently pushed her and she woke up. It was my turn to sleep. I pulled the car over and we traded spots.

Faith pov

Eeekkk!!! I'm so excited I'm going to share a dorm with Caleb!!! Oh and college. Yeah that's a thing. Alright. Time to focus. Oooohhhh look! McDonalds! I'm sure Caleb won't mind if I grab something to eat. I pull in the drive-thru and order a burger and drink. I get an extra burger for Caleb. Ok! Back on the road! I continued driving for three hours. Then, I see it. College. I shake Caleb awake and tell him to look out the window. I slowly drive through the gates. Wow! This campus is big!! I sign Caleb and I in at the security booth. The security dude then gives us a few pamphlets.
        "Y'know? This place is a lot less stressful then my old job where I worked the night shift. Heh, I though I was going to die from so much work!" The security dude chuckled.
          "Oh and your dorm is in building 4 on level 2. Good luck at orientation! Oh excuse me I have to take this call." The guy said. I looked over at Caleb. That guy sure was strange. I drive over to building 4. Caleb and I get out of the car and walk up to the dorm. We quickly climb up the stairs. Yes. Stairs. We found our room and went inside.

Caleb pov

Faith gasped as we entered the room. Sure it wasn't the biggest, but it was something. There was a kitchenette just off to one side and a big space. Probably for a tv, couch, bed, living, etc. I think we might put either a gaming area or dining area over here. There's a door that leads off to a bedroom. Faith and I are planning on sharing a bed. What? We're getting married!
         "Faith, we should go unpack now." I said to faith. She snapped out of her daze and nodded. We went back to the car and started unpacking.

~~~~

Whew! Unpacking is hard work. Say...... Shouldn't the orientation start soon? I glance at my watch. 3:55................ Orientation starts in five minutes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro