Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Caleb pov
Faith and I rushed down the stairs. We didn't my even have time to get in the car. We had to run. Thankfully that creepy security guard gave us a map. Let's see..... The orientation ward is.... Right there!!! Yes! Faith and I enter the ward with two minutes to spare. We sit down, out of breath. The orientation was about to start. Faith and I regain our breath.
         "Hallllooooo!!!!! Welcome to freshmen orientation. My name is professor jones. This is it!!! Now that i have you settled, you guys can mingle now, y'know.. Socialize. There is a table full of snacks and pamphlets. The other is school swag! Backpacks, t-shirts, pens,pencils, binders and other cool stuff. Loot at your own will. But before we begin, here are your class schedules. Use them!!! Anyways I'll be here if you have any questions. Now go!" The professor said. This guy....... Is...... AWESOME!!!! Faith and I get up.
          "So what's the plan?" She asks.
          "Looting.... Looks like the other students are just snacking." I reply. We start to walk over to the table. Alright. Good thing Faith brought a bag. We stuffed in tons of pens and pencils. We grabbed two t-shirts and put them over our clothes. We then saw day planners and mouse pads. Yes please! We then just grabbed a handful of random crap from the table and stuffed it into the bag. Well..... He did say loot at our own will. I just finished stuffing a plushie into the bag when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl.
         "Hi! My name is Emily! And this is my boyfriend, Brad." The girl said. I introduce my self and Faith.  
          "My name is Caleb and this is my hehe fiancé, Faith." I say. The girl looks over to Brad.
            "Ooooo look Brad! They're getting married!! Wow.... Getting married with someone you love. Married. Marry. Marry" Emily said to Brad. Ohhhh man! Was that guy clueless. We continued looking around and met a few people. After we were done, we had five friends. Emily, Brad, a funny guy named Sans, his friend that's a girl named Undyne and a blonde girl named Emmalyn. Faith and i ran back to our dorm.
       "So what do ya wanna do now?" Faith said. I look over to a few more boxes.
       "Well.... We still need to decorate and get groceries." I say. We start unpacking the boxes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro