Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov
The rest of our furniture needs to be bought today. Caleb and I are planning on going out later for the rest and some food. I look at the dorm. Not bad. Except we need the table, a desk, tv stand, and some extra decorations. Not to mention the necessities, food, TP, silverware, and the rest of the school supplies. Luckily Professor Jones told us that classes had been delayed another day. Let's see..... Caleb is working on making the bed. Literally. He's building the bed. Hmmmm.... What to do now..... Oh yeah! I should call Madison about the wedding. Hmm... It's kinda weird I'm getting married before her. I pull out my phone and Video chat her. She answers the call on the third ring.
"Hey faith! How's your first day of college? Long time no speak eh?" She greeted. I smile and show her my engagement ring. She gasped.
"OOOOOOOO FAITH!!!!! CALEB FINALLY PROPOSED!! WHENS THE WEDDING???" She screamed.
"Accually Madison.... I was wondering if you would like to plan the wedding?" I asked sheepishly. She screamed again.
"YESSSSSS OMG YASSSSSSS!!! I GOTTA GO!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE ~Nya~" she squealed. Ah crap. She's doing that Nya thing again. Gah! Anyways, now I don't have to worry about the wedding. Yes! I grabbed my purse and my keys.
"Hey Faith, can you please go get the rest of the stuff? This bed is taking longer than I though. Oh and can you bring me back some food please? Love you!!" He yelled from the bedroom. I sighed as I walked out. I got into my car and drove to the closest Walmart. In there I found the table, desk and the food. I might have to go to target for the rest. I pulled into target when I see a familiar face. It was Madison!
She looked pre occupied with flowers of some sort. I just grabbed the things, paid for them and left. When I arrived back at the dorm, Caleb was done making the bed. He helped me carry in all the things I bought today. We finally finished fixing up our dorm. After we celebrated, I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. Caleb got into the bed and lied down right next to me. This is weird. I felt him put his arm around me. Much better. I slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what awaits me in college.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro