Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

I woke up to an empty bed. Caleb must've gotten up early. Then I look at the clock. 3 am? Why's Caleb up at 3 am. Suddenly I feel something land next to me on the bed. A rock? The window is busted. I walk out of bed. I cautiously creep toward the window. I peek out and see an oddly familiar car parked outside. I see the brunette get ready to chuck another rock. 
          "MADISON?? WHAT THE FLUFF ARE YOU DOING???" I yell at her. I see Caleb approach her.  She followed him inside. I heard the door open and close.
            "Hey faith..... We have a visitor." Caleb grumbles. I see Madison walk into the bedroom with a big bag.
             "Hi Faith!! I need to ask you some questions for your wedding. Ok we need to knock out the flowers, wedding invitations and the venue. Oh and what day we'll all go wedding cake eating/ wedding dress/ tuxedo shopping." She says, leading me to the kitchen.
           "Wait......... We??" I ask. She nods.
            "Yes, you, Caleb, my team and I are going." She explains.
             "Yeah, your team of one other person" Caleb remarks, flipping on the tv. Madison gives him a death stare.
               "For your information, Caleb,.......... It's two people." Madison retorts. That's just sad.
                 "Don't worry about Caleb........ He's just grumpy that you woke us up at FREAKIN 3 IM THE MORNING!!!!" I yell at her," HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE? HOW DID YOU EVEN SLIP PAST SECURITY!!" She doesn't look fazed by this.
             "Well I'm sorry I'm not sorry. Time waits for no one! I needed to meet with you now because I have class all week. And I'm going to New York this weekend. Oh and I know the security guard. Scott and I go way back. He trained me for my summer job at that pizzeria!" Madison explained. Well......... Ugh..... Only Madison would do this. She then pulled out a notepad. But just not any ordinary notepad. It was her old journal from 7th grade. She flips through the pages. I catch the title of a couple entries. "Dream", "Minecraft ideas", "Dream wedding" "YouTube" "OTP"       She flipped to the last page. It was labeled "Faith and Caleb's wedding."      Boy........ That's creepy. She didn't even know we would get married. She must've wrote this years ago! Caleb gives me a weird look. She starts asking us questions. We start answering. About two hours later, we finish.
          "Alrighie!! I'll call you for the cake- dress-tux thing. I'll start setting up the venue and everything! Oh and the money for the window is on the table." Madison says, packing up her things. She starts walking toward the broken window.
            "Wha- what- what are you doing?" Caleb said. She turns her back so it's right up against the window.
            "I'm out, people!" She said as she jumped out the window. WHY????? I don't know. I rushed over to see Madison in her car, driving away.
           "Are you sure she should be the one planning our wedding?" Caleb worries. I shrug.
            "Yeah, she has her team to balance her out. Brrrrr..... It's cold in here!" I say. Caleb smiles.
            "Well...... Maybe if you snuggle up next to me you'll be warm?" Caleb suggests, blushing. I laugh and kiss him on the cheek.
              "C'mon, lets go to bed." I say.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro