Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Madison pov

#No regrets. Scott opened the gate for me.
       "Have a good morning Madison! See you this summer!" Scott called from his booth. I drove off to my college. It's about a one hour drive. I pulled into the McDonald's parking lot. I went inside and purchased breakfast. Yum.       I then started the long haul back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly pulled into the dorm's parking lot. My class starts in 7 minutes. I quickly dashed up to my room. I wonder if my roommate noticed I was gone? I opened the door to see my roommate lounging on the couch.
        "MADISON!!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!!!" Ki shouted in my face. I shrugged.
         "I was planning a wedding. Oh and I need your help planning a wedding." I say, as I put my bag on the table. 
         "Why would I help you plan a wedding? And whose getting married?" Ki questioned.
           "Can't answer. Gotta get to class." I say, throwing on my jacket. He looked at me weird.
            "You don't have class today...... All classes are cancelled. I thought I told you about this." Ki explained. I gave him a death glare. I rushed home for nothing? I took off my jacket and sat down. I pulled out my journal.
          "For your information, you're going to help me because your my friend of about, 10 years. And faith and Caleb are getting married." I explain. Ki practically spat out what ever he was drinking. (Answer the question, Ki)
            "What?!? When- how- what???? When did Caleb propose??" Ki asks. I look at him weirdly.
              "Dude............ You were with me when Caleb proposed to Faith." I say. He gets up and sits across from me at the table.
               "Fine. I'll help you. Only because Caleb is my friend............... Heh............ It's kinda weird that she's getting married before you." Ki said awkwardly. I stared at him for a while.
             "Anyways. Let's just start planning." I mumble. He nods. I start explaining what faith and Caleb want for their wedding. We slowly start working out the details. By about noon, we have everything planned out. Except for the dress, cake, and tux.
            "Well....... I'm going to go get lunch. Want anything?" Ki asks. I slowly shake my head "no". He shrugs and walks out the door.

Cuz it's a FILLER!!!!! FILLER CHAPTER! NOT ENOUGH CONTENT FOR 50 CHAPTERS!!! CUZ ITS A FILLER!!! FILLER CHAPTER!!!!!

LOL.

Anyways.

lol

Bye.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro