Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Faith pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Eeeeekkkk!!! First official day of college! I woke Caleb up. I then jumped out of bed. I put on my clothes and ran to the kitchen for breakfast. I'm in a good mood, so I think I'll make some pancakes! I finished making them and wolfed them down. I looked on my phone. Class doesn't start for another two hours. Oops. Caleb walked into the room. Caleb's class starts in about thirty minutes. He grabbed his bag and a pancake.   
              "Bye punkin, love you!" Caleb said, walking out the door. Man. I love him so much. Hmmm. Maybe I should draw something? I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time for my personal hobbies. I pulled out a clean sheet of paper and started doodling. I lost myself in time and though. Until my phone buzzed. Ten minutes until class?????!!? I grabbed my bag and ran out of the dorms. I quickly made my way towards the science building. I can't be late! I finally found my class. I slipped in and took my seat. Whew! Three minutes until class. I looked around to see who is in my class. Let's see. Oh! I see Emily and Sans. They move desk so they are next to me.
             "Yoyo! Whadup faith? Are you ready to have a Skele- TON of fun learning about science?" Sans chuckled. Ugh. I forgot that sans had a weird fixation on skeletons and puns. I sighed as class started.
               "Good morning class. I'm professor Jones. I recognize some of you from the orientation the other day. Welcome to Science Physics. This class is a regular class. If you want to switch to AP or a different science, just let me know. Now. Let me check roll." Professor Jones bellowed. He grabbed the attendance sheet. He then started calling out names.
             "Emily Jacks, Sans Comics, and Faith Less." He said. We all replied with a "here" professor jones then stared at me.
              "Faith, you're Caleb's fiancé right?" He asked I nodded. He gave a long sigh and a death glare. We then started class. Professor jones kept giving me mean looks. If looks could kill, I'd be dead since I started class. Class ended abruptly. Emily went to go meet up with Brad and Sans went to go see Undyne. I kept my head down. I then suddenly collided with someone.
                "Ooo-ooh um I'm very sorry. I wasn't paying attention!" The girl said. I recognized her.
                  "Hey! You're Emmalyn? Right? From orientation? It's me, Faith!" I say. She then looked at me real close through the lenses of her glasses.
               "OH YEAH! Faith! You're the one getting married to Caleb!" She said. I nodded and engaged in small talk. I then heard my phone buzz. Hm? Caleb wants me to come home to have movie night? I told Emmalyn bye and headed back to the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~

"So? How was class?" Caleb asked me. I sat down on the couch next to him. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
           "Ehh. It wasn't the best. I think my professor, professor jones, hates me." I say. Caleb tenses up. He gives me a nervous chuckle
             "Heh. Heh. That's probably my fault, I maybe, sorta, accidentally, threw a brick at him?" He said. I just looked at him.
              "How do you accidentally throw a brick at someone?" I ask him. He shrugs. I giggle.
               "And that's why I love you" I say, lightly pecking him on the cheek.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro