Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Over half way there guys.........

Faith pov

Ughhhhhggghhhghghhhhhhh.............. I feel like I'm about to explode. I must have gained 5000 pounds from eating all that cake. Ughhhhh. Right now Madison and I are in her car, the guys took my car to go tux shopping. We soon pulled into the parking lot of a boutique.
"Don't worry, the owner and I go way back! She and my mom were best friends!" Madison explains. Geez! How many people does she know? We walk into the boutique. A old lady (maybe like 60 years old) walks up and hugs Madison.
"Hi Julie! This is the girl who is getting married!" Madison says, motioning to me. I shyly wave. Julie squeals.
"Hi! I'm Julie! You must be Faith, here! Come! I have many dresses picked out. And made a few!" Julie says, grabbing my arm. She pulled me into the back room. I looked around. The shelved lined with beautiful dresses. All different colors. All different lengths.
             "Knock yourself out, Faith." Madison says. I squeal and start tearing through the shelves. I chose three dresses for my wedding dress. I'll help Madison pick out the bridesmaids' dresses and her dress. I walked into the changing room. I put on my first dress, a white one with lots of lace. I walked out.
            Julie looked pleased, but Madison didn't.  Nope. It's not even comfortable. I went back for dress numero dos, another long, white one dotted with rine stones and flowers. I walked out. This time their expressions were flip flopped. Lucky number three? I looked at the last dress. It was a short one with Ruffles, it was short in the front, but got longer at the back. I like this one. I quickly put it on. And it's sooooooo comfy. I walked out. They started clapping. Yes! Found the dress! Time to choose the other ones. I put my clothes back on and went back to the shelves, but Madison pushed me back in the dressing room. 
            "Nononono, I already have them picked out, I know you'll love them. Julie is going to finish getting them ready. Let's go check on the boys" Madison said, leading me back out. She called Julie and told her bye as we walked back to her car. We are supposed to meet up with the boys in a few. We drove back to the bakery. Caleb and Ki were slowly approaching as well. Madison parked and I got out of her car. I went back to my car. Caleb looked like he was scarred.
             "So............ Many.......... Tuxes.........." He said. I giggled and started driving.
               "How many did you try on?" I ask, trying to hide my laughter.
                "17(38) why? How many dresses did you try on?" He replies. I burst out into giggles.
                 "Three." I giggled. He gasped for comedic effect. We continued driving until we got back on campus. We soon arrived and parked. I noticed Caleb was staring at me.
               "I love you so much." He says as he kisses me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro